22. Prince Ji x Knight Na

Jaemin awakens slowly. He quickly shakes the drowsy feeling away, looking around. Shock fills his eyes.

"W-Where am I," he asks, struggling to get up. He soon realizes that he is tied to the chair.

"You're in my hideout," I say, stepping out of the shadows. He looks at me with confusion.

"Jisung, w-what's going on?" The realization dawns on his face as he remembers what happened in the woods.

"It's you," he says slowly, taking a long look at me. The betrayal is evident in his face but I was masked to the hurt he was feeling.

"Where's Renjun and Jeno," he asks. I walk over to the light switch and flick it on. The lights come on, revealing a sick looking Renjun stuck in his cage and an unconscious Jeno hanging in his shackles. I turn the lights off once more.

"No, this isn't happening. It can't be. You're Jisung, Park Jisung, my best friend. It's not possible," Jaemin mumbles to himself. While he's rambling, I walk over to the table, grabbing the sharpest knife I could find.

I walk back over to him, placing my hand over his mouth to shut him up.

"Hush baby, you're thinking too much," I say quietly, a soft smirk written on my face. I straddle him, forcing him to look into my eyes. The disgust written on his features made my stomach do summersaults.

I pull down his sweater slightly, exposing his collarbone. I smirk more widely as I bring the knife to the skin. Jaemin yelps out in pain.

"I know it hurts but it'll be over soon," I say softly, carving the letters deeper into his skin. Blood begins to fall down his collarbone in little droplets.

After half an hour, I finally look back and smiles at his work. I gets up from Jaemin's lap and gets a small hand held mirror.

Jaemin looks at the carving with horror.

'Prince Ji + Knight Na'

"Now I can always be with you. Forever."

"You're fucking insane!"

"You're mistaken Na Jaemin. I'm not insane, I'm psycho."