Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

After some "Outside Help", you decided that your first mission was to find Raven and her so-called Bandit Tribe. After a little talk with Ozpin, he allowed Ruby and Yang to come along and help you out. Right now, you were on a bullhead headed straight to their home on Patch island, which is where you were supposed to meet up with Raven's brother, Qrow Branwen. After explaining a bit about the plan to Ruby and Yang, they were more than willing to come with you. Currently, you were sitting and meditating with your eyes closed...

Y(N): (Thinking) With Ruby and Yang's help, I will have a better chance of convincing Raven and her tribe to help without resulting in bloody conflict....

Ruby was currently looking out the windows in excitement as a quiet Yang approached and sat beside you. She seemed to want to say something, but she couldn't find the right words.

Y(N): (You open your eyes) Don't worry, Yang. Everything is going to be fine.

Yang: What are you planning to do after we find...(She pauses)...my mom?

Y(N): Hopefully have a nice and pleasant talk about the upcoming danger that threatens all of Remnant...

Yang: You still haven't told us about this "danger" yet. What exactly is it?

Y(N): You do not need to concern yourself with that information yet, but I will explain it in due time... For now, just focus on the mission.

Yang: If my mom truly is this...leader...of this so-called "bandit tribe", then how is she going to help us?

Y(N): The thing about bandits is that they know how to fight, survive, and protect themselves. If we can acquire their help then we will be able to prevent casualties in the future.

Yang: Then why not ask for help from someone more capable....like General Ironwood?

Y(N): I plan to ask for his help later, however....The General might have an entire army of robots and an arsenal of many skilled soldiers, but his army cannot be everywhere at once. We are going to need all the help we can get in order to protect Remnant and its inhabitants from harm.

Yang seems to understand your intentions as she looks down and thinks about her "mother"...

Yang: Y(N), can I ask for a favor?

Y(N): It depends on what it is.

Yang: When we find my mom....Will you let me talk to her first?

She looks at you and you see the sadness and pain in her eyes...

Y(N): (You sigh) Okay....Just don't take so long.

Yang smiles and gives you a side hug as Ruby runs towards you and Yang.

Ruby: (Smiles widely) WE'RE HERE! I can't wait for Y(N) to meet dad and Uncle Qrow!

Yang: (Smirks) I think they'll get along just fine.

Y(N): Did you tell your dad that I'm coming?

Ruby/Yang: Nope!

You face-palm as Yang and Ruby look at you in confusion...And you remember the time Ozma first introduced you to Salem... And as an adoptive father....You knew just how protective a father can get after his children bring someone unexpectedly home....Well, if anything happens....You could always teleport away....

The Island Of Patch

Taiyang is outside the house, watering his bed of sunflowers. Qrow walks out of the house while drinking from his flask.