Chapter 26:Quoth The Raven(Part 1)

Começar do início

Raven: If there is someone more powerful than Salem out there, then I need to know what they are capable of.

Qrow: Why not just run away like you ran from Salem?

Raven glares at Qrow as he rolls his eyes...

Qrow: Ah, I understand now....

Raven: (Glares) And what exactly do you understand?

Qrow: You and the tribe have committed many unspeakable crimes....And with Salem no longer a threat....(Stares at Raven)....Who knows....Ozpin might order this person to take you down....And I might just consider helping.

Raven: (Stands up, upset) You would fight against the tribe that raised us, even after you turned your back on them?

Qrow: They are nothing but killers and thieves.

Raven: They were your family.

Qrow: You have a very skewed perception of that word.

Both Qrow and Raven have a glare stare down...

Raven: I lead our people now. And as the leader, I will do everything in my power to ensure our survival.

Qrow: I saw. The people of Shion saw, too.

Raven: The weak die, the strong live. Those are the rules.

Qrow: If that's true, then why aren't you dead yet?

Raven: (Turns away in anger) If you don't know who the individual that defeated Salem is, then we have nothing left to talk about.

Qrow: Why do you want to know, what are you planning?

Raven: An ally of Ozpin, is an enemy of mine. I will not allow the tribe to fall, no matter what. If this ally of Ozpin is truly powerful, then I will do whatever I can to take them out.

Qrow: This isn't an enemy you want to make. Someone who could beat Salem is not worth angering. Listen to reason, Raven!

Raven: This conversation is over.

As she reaches for her mask, Qrow grabs onto the top of it.

Qrow: The war between Salem is over. This is your chance to go back to your real family!

Raven: .... (Pulls her mask out of Qrow's grasp)

Qrow: Don't do this, Raven....If this person is as powerful as Ozpin claims, then even your entire tribe will have no chance against them.

A moment of silence passes as a nearby lantern dies out.

Raven: (Scoffs) We'll see about that.

As Qrow watches, Raven unsheathes her sword and creates a red portal as she walks through it. Qrow hears glass shatter as he turns to see the waitress, trembling at the sight of Raven disappearing. She takes a cautious step backward as she looks sideways at Qrow.

Qrow: (Gesturing to his glass) Make this one a double.

The waitress quickly nods and quickly walks away as Qrow drops his head...

Qrow: (Thinking) I'm sorry, Raven. But, this is something not even you can handle....

The Present: Bullhead On The Way To Patch