THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Wow.

So, I've finally completed this story. My first ever fully completed Wattpad story 🙈

I just want to say a massive, massive thank you to everyone who has been reading it, voting and commenting, I've absolutely loved seeing all your comments. When I first published this book I didn't think that it would get half the views it has now so it's incredibly overwhelming and amazing! To be totally honest, I was very close to just deleting it I think around the time I started writing The Golden Trio's fourth year, but I'm so glad that I didn't and a lot of that was due to knowing so many people actually enjoyed reading my story and wanted to read on. 

So once again THANK YOU!!!!!! You've both inspired me and made me incredibly happy.

I did write a small authors note a couple of chapters back about possibly doing alternative endings and I have decided that I will do that. I will do two alternative endings as it's easier than just writing a completely new story with the same storyline but a slightly different ending. So, they will be posted within the next few days most likely.

If any of you guys are interested in finding out more about Phoenix (Aurora's mum) I had made a Sirius Black story called 'Constellations' which focused on their Hogwarts journey and relationship. No worries if you don't want to read it, but if you do make sure to leave some funny comments along the way 😄.

I started this book what feels like agggggges ago, so I definitely will be editing most of the chapters, especially the ones nearer the start. I won't be changing any of the storyline so there's no pressure to re-read anything, it's mainly just that my writing style has changed so much over the last year.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL❤️💛💚💙💛❤️💛❤️💙!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(6th September 2019)