SIXTY- SIX

"Your hand's going to be fine, Micheal," George said, kneeling down to face the young boy.

"Yeah," Fred nodded, "It's not as bad as it seems. See? It's fading already."

Aurora smiled as she watched the twins interact with the young boy. Her body warming up as she watched whilst standing besides Harry. It had been a few days since the whole of Dumbledore's Army all got punished by Professor Dolores Umbridge and her famous Blood Quills, it made Aurora feel sick to her stomach thinking about all of those students using those Quills. Especially the first years.

"You can hardly see ours, anymore " George added, "and the pain stops after a while."

Aurora's smile fades as soon as she heard the familiar sound of heels clicking as the person got closer, before finally arriving to where the group was sat.

"As I told you once before, Mr Potter, Miss Black..." Umbridge said, looking between the pair, Aurora felt the presence of both Fred and George behind them, "Naughty children deserve to be punished," she added giggling quietly to herself before turning back around and walking off.

Aurora watched the pink woman disappearing before sighing.

"You know, George," Fred said, "I've always felt our futures lay outside the world of academic achievement."

Aurora raised her eyebrows before turning to look at her boyfriend and twin, who were looking at each other with smirks on their faces.

"Fred," George muttered, "I've been thinking the exact same thing."

Harry and George helped Micheal get back to the Gryffindor common room safely whilst trying to cheer him up along the way. Fred pulled Aurora aside, leaving a good amount of space between them and Harry and George.

"Fred?" Aurora asked looking up at her tall boyfriend, her eyebrows furrowed in worry, "Are you okay? What's going on?"

Fred sighed before running his hand through his ginger hair, which was getting longer as it grew at a rapid speed.

"I don't know how to tell you this..." He muttered breaking the eye contact with the black haired girl and looking down at his shoes.

"A-are you...breaking up with me?" Aurora asked, she tried to not let her emotions take over but she failed, her voice broke as tears pooled in her brown eyes.

"No, no, no!" Fred quickly replied, shaking his head as he grabbed hold of her shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes, "I'm not breaking up with you, A, I love you."

"I love you too, Fred, but tell me what's going on," The girl intrigued.

"We're leaving."

"What?"

"George and I," Fred clarified, "We've managed to get a place to open up the shop at. There's also a two bed flat right above it that we're renting out. I'm sorry."