NINETY-ONE

Even at Christmas there was still no contact with any of the three seventeen year olds that disappeared the night of Bill and Fleur's wedding. As worried as everyone was they all had to get on with lives - just like everyone else was doing - and that meant going down to the Burrow to celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day together. Something that possibly might not happen ever again.

"Come on you two!" Aurora yelled, pacing up and down in the living room of the flat, "We're going to be late!"

The black haired woman was already dressed and ready to go. However, the set of twins still weren't and it was nearing the time they had to be there at.

"Calm down, Miss Black," George sarcastically said, he casually strolled out of his bedroom and noticed the black haired witch pacing, "Late is fashionable."

She turned to look at him, raising her eyebrow, "No, it isn't."

"It isn't?" George asked, tilting his head to the side, "I swear someone told me it is," He muttered to himself, shaking his head slightly.

"Yeah, I did," Fred snickered, announcing his presence in the living room.

 "Finally!" Aurora exclaimed, "You two take longer than me," She muttered, grabbing her wand from the coffee table, "And that's saying something."

Fred snickered under his breath before he dramatically - overly dramatically - clapped his hands, "What are we waiting for then?" He asked in a fake posh voice, "We're not getting any younger."

Taking hold of his fiancé's hand, Fred apparated the pair of them to the Burrow. They landed in the snowy field just outside of the house. George landed right besides them only seconds after their feet touched the snow covered ground.

Aurora felt a small smile tug at the corner of her lips as her eyes wandered up to the dark sky. Small white snowflakes flew down at a slow speed, landing in her, Fred's and George's hair as well as the ground and plants around them. As cold as winter was, Aurora couldn't help but stare in awe at the beauty of it. She didn't even realise that the twins began walking towards the front door of the Burrow until George shouted her name.

Snapping out of her daydream, she looked back at the twins when suddenly an idea popped into her head and she ran up to Fred with a large smile on her face. 

He looked confused, and shared a look with his brother before he looked back down at the black haired woman in front of him, "Are you okay?" He asked jokingly, looking both amused and confused at the look on Aurora's face.

"Yeah, I am, I just thought of something."

"Go on," He prompted. 

Sending him a shy smile, she gently took hold of his hands. Her cold fingers quickly got engulfed by Fred's large, warm palm, "You know I love winter, right?" 

"Of course," Fred answered, nodding.

"Well....What if we have the ceremony during winter?"

Fred felt his lips tugging up in a large smile. His eyes sparkled as they looked deeply into Aurora's chocolate coloured eyes, "That sounds perfect," He told her sincerely and watched as her smile widened - if that was even possible - before she leaned up on her tip-toes to connect their lips together.

Suddenly, a large body crashed right into them, causing them to pull apart as George wrapped his arms tightly around the couple. Cheering loudly in their ears.

"Georgie, I know you've been having ear trouble, but you're being too loud," Aurora laughed, pushing the ginger haired man away from her and Fred.

"Right, yeah, sorry," He quickly apologised but smiled as his eyes glanced from his twin to his best friend, "I'm just so happy for you two."

Before anyone else could say anything, the Burrow door swung open, Arthur Weasley and Remus Lupin ran out looking worried with their wands up in the air.

"Oh, it's just you three," Arthur sighed in relief, placing his wand down as his eyes glanced around the field; making sure that it was just the three of them.

"What a lovely welcome, father," Fred commented sarcastically as the trio made their way towards the two men.

"We were just worried," Remus explained, greeting his Goddaughter with a tight hug, "What happened out here, anyways?" He intrigued, looking between the three young adults.

"Fred and Aurora are getting married!" George yelled out, pointing his finger at the couple with an excited smile on his face.

"We already knew that, George," Ginny's voice appeared from behind her father as she, Molly Weasley and Nymphadora Lupin - who still went by the name of Tonks when around her friends - rushed out of the house after hearing George's excited yells, "We were all there when he proposed," The youngest Weasley sniggered as she pulled Aurora into a welcoming hug.

"Shut up, Ginny," George muttered, "What I meant is that they're getting married."

"What he means is that we kind of know when we're getting married," Aurora cleared up, rolling her eyes as she glanced back at George before pulling Tonks into a hug, being careful of her much larger bump, "Look at you," The black haired witch said, smiling widely as she looked at Tonks' pregnant stomach.

"Don't look at me, I'm all sweaty and gross," The purple haired witch dismissed.

"But gorgeous," Remus muttered.

"What do you mean you kind of know when you're getting married?" Tonks questioned, ignoring her husband's compliment.

Aurora turned back to look at Fred, who strolled over to her and placed his arm around her waist, "We want to get married during winter," The ginger haired man explained, looking at everyone, "This winter."

Molly Weasley let out a loud pitch squeal as she engulfed the couple in a tight hug, rocking them side to side causing Aurora's head to smack into Fred's shoulder, "I am so happy for you two!" The woman exclaimed. Aurora could hear her sniffling and instantly knew that she had began crying over the news. That was confirmed when she let the two young adults go and wiped her eyes on her apron, "Come on you all, let's go inside where it's warm," She waved her arms, pushing everyone inside of the Burrow; which had been decorated to look like a Christmas wonderland.

Molly guided everyone into the living room, she used her wand to bring out glasses filled with Champagne - apart from two of them which were filled with freshly squeezed orange juice for Tonks and Ginny - and raised her glass up in the air. Her watery eyes looking at her son and his fiancé; who he still had his arm wrapped around, "To Fred and Aurora!"

Everyone raised their glasses in the air as they chorused, "To Fred and Aurora!"