Chapter 18: Silent

I hid my face in the hoodie I wore today as I walk quickly to lunch, wearing my earphones. I survived my first two classes without seeing Xavier but I heard from people gossiping, Xavier looks terrible, hungover.

My heart twinges, wanting to see him but I already let my heart take over once and look where it got me. This time I'll listen to my brain.

I walk into the cafeteria and see it busy as usual. I let out a sigh of relief unconsciously as I see Ashley and Sheena sitting in our usual seats.

"Girl, What. The. Fuck. How did you manage to go through everything in less than 24 hours?" Sheena snorts finding my miserableness amusing. I roll my eyes.

"Honey, you look terrible," Ashley replies bluntly and I roll my eyes again.

"Geez, thanks. Why am I even friends with you guys?" I groan.

They both laughed which made no sense cuz I was being serious.

Suddenly they have gone quiet as well as the entire cafeteria. I gulped and turned around to see the entrance of the cafeteria. It was Aryana. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Omg is that Aryana Raj?" "What is she doing here?" "Her body is like GOALSSSS" "She's like my, fav model of all time." "Damn I would bang that." 

Aryana looked around confused at first and then I remembered about our disguises.

I texted her, "The table to the left in the back of the room. In the corner. We're wearing disguises."

She pulls out her phone and looks toward us. I give her a wink and she grins. She begins walking toward us.

"Hi, Aryana! I'm a tote fan! We can totally be BFF'S!!!" Marty's disgusting voice fills the room, the entire room went silent to see what's going to happen. I grin knowing exactly how much Aryana hates these type of people.

"Damn, grab the popcorn bitches. The show is on." Ashley whispers excitedly and Sheena grins along with me.

"Sorry girl, but you might wanna stay a little further away from me, it's for your own health benefits," Aryana replied calmly.

"Um... why?" Marty frantically questioned. "LEXY, ABBY! COME UP HERE!" she screams and Lexy and Abby goes up immediately holding a bunch of makeup products and a mirror. "What are you talking about? My make up is on FLEEK." Marty says after 5 mins. 

Aryana just grins since she knows the entire school population can hear what she's about to say. "Oh, not that honey. it's just... plastic melts near hot stuff." she winks and the entire cafeteria just explodes into "OOOOH!!!!" "BURNNNNNNNN" "THAT'S RIGHT BITCH, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE."

Martu just stood there with her mouth dropped open and face incredibly red and Abby and Lexy looked so embarrassed to be near her.

Taking the distraction as a chance, Aryana quickly comes over and sits with us. Since our table was sort of hidden, nobody could really see her. 

"HEY BITCHES!!!" she exclaims and we all hug. We were chatting about our sleepover tonight and Aryana's wedding when the cafeteria went silent again.

I turn around to see what's up when I see Xavier. And he was walking right toward me.

Shit

"Hey, can we talk?"