Chapter 6: Caught

During the break in between the interview, we quickly hustled toward our changing room, but before we could open the door, Xavier caught up to us.

"Umm. Could I talk to Alyssa please?" he asked Ashley and Sheena. I could see them hesitating and this time, I begged them with my eyes, begging them to say no. I could see them beginning to say no when Xavier JUST HAD TO SAY. "Please, I'm her fan."

'BULLSHIT! DON'T SAY YES ' I begged with my eyes but they grinned

"Sure!"

Shit no.

They left into the changing room before giving my delighted apology looks. How do they even manage to do that.

"Come with me maybe?" he said politely once they left. I narrowed my eyes at him but he looks at me with innocent eyes. I sigh, by now I know that he knows who I am.

"Lead the way"

He led me to his changing room and when we went in, he closed the door and passed me a bottle of water. "Make yourself comfortable Alyssa,"

"ANNnnnd I'm doomed," I muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Nah, I heard you, you said you're doomed. " he smirks

"If you heard me then why did you ask?" I shot back, "I didn't know you were obsessed with my voice, do you want a recording? "

He looks amused? Impressed?

I rolled my eyes and sat on his couch, well, more like laying down across it so he can't sit on it.

"First of all, I'm sure millions of people have recording of your voice, but a specialized one just for me would be nice. Second of all, I know you're Alyssa, the one from our high school. What is Miss Perfect doing here? Skipping class, or should I say looking all hot and being a singer?"

I blushed and tried to ignore the fact that he called me hot, whatever. I rolled my eyes.