Chapter 3: Detention

Sheena's outfit

"Hey uglies!" Marty exclaimed in an extremely fake way, but then again, everything she does or have is probably fake. We rolled our eyes and looked at her. "Stay away from Alex!" She hissed stabbingher finger at me, or her nails cause they were so long. 

I just sighed and ignored her. Apparently she didn't like to be ignored because she grabbed my sweater.
"Listen to me when I talk to you bitch!" She exclaimed and I looked at her. I look at Abby and Lexy smirking and I just sighed. It's too early to deal with them.
"I heard you" I said is a sassy voice "I talked to them and I'm pretty sure they have absolute no interests in you. Maybe you should start closing your legs and open your books!"
She looked shocked that I would talk back but I just left and Sheena and Ashley came running to catch up.
We start cracking up about her expression.
"Oh my god" Ashley chocked with laughter. "Do you see their faces?" And Sheena was laughing so hard there was. No sound left. All of a sudden the atmosphere changed.
The hallway suddenly parted to the two sides and I bumped into a wall.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed. Wait wall? I was walking in the middle of the hallway. I look up to see Xavier glaring at me with his dark ocean blue eyes. The entire room went silent and tense. I couldn't help but stare back.
"What are you waiting for?!? Move!" He said coldly and I flinch and quickly moves to the sides where Ashley and Sheena were. As the trio walk by, Xavier looking ahead. Blake winking at the girls who were swooning. Ugh. Then I see Alex with them. He sends me an apologetic look. I sighed and shrugged and he sent a small smirked.
"Oh my god," I heard Sheena whisper into my ear. "He's so hot." I rolled my eyes.
"Ew, he's my brother." She shrugged and pointed at Ashley who look she'll shocked as Blake winked at her. I sighed and pulled her and she jumped a bit.
"Let's go to class" and we spilt up into different classes.

I got to class and saw that Xavier was in my class, cue the groan. I quickly scanned the room and saw that Alex was sitting with Xavier at the back of the class. I quickly grabbed my stuff and sat in front of him. He kicked my desk and when I looked over annoyed, he did a phone gesture. I opened my phone and saw a text message.

What's with you btw, u never told me y ur still in THaT?!

I rolled my eyes and was about to type a response when my phone was pulled out of my hands.

"Detention Miss! and I hope to never see that phone again!" Ms. Beckers, our math teacher growls. I roll my eyes and sigh. I turned around to glare at Alex and he just shrugged at me. HE JUST SHRUGGED AT ME. I WAS TYPING A RESPONSE FOR HIM! AND HE COULDN'T EVEN LOOK OUT FOR ME. Okay... breathe, breathe. Phew. That's good, no one is hurt yet. Honestly, Ms.Becker has a fucking stick up her stupid ass.