Chapter 4: Reveal

"Good morning Ms. Caldwell," I greeted my english teacher with a small smile. She smiled back and greeted me as well. I plop down on the chair next to the windows in the back of the room. I plug my earphones in and start listening to a song by ASA.
ASA is a band that consists 3 girls in a group. They are teenagers and they are one of the best singers in the industry. Just kidding, but they were pretty good.  I watch as students slowly file Into the room and I couldn't help but giggle at their tired faces. Then the bell rang.
"Good morn-" the teacher started to talk as the door banged open. Of course Xavier was in this class. He was smart, but cold, but hot. Shut up brain.

 He walked into the class not caring at all and walked right up to me.

"Move." He said. I just stared back at him and then turned back to the board,  ignoring him. The whole class was watching us now. 

"I said move." He said again. This time I rolled my eyes and said,
"I was here first. Geez stop acting like you own the place. Just go find another seat and shut up" I growled. Then gave him a fake smile and said. "Please"
He looks taken back but he shut up and sat right next to me.
Omg what was I thinking!?!? I'm a dead man walking. Or a dead woman walking. 

When class ended, I ran out the door immediately and ran to my locker. I quickly put my stuff away when I got a text. I quickly read it and went to the office.

"Uh oh, princess in trouble?" a mocking voice came from behind me, as I was on my to the office.

"Go away Xavier," I scowled. He shrugged and turned away from the intersection in the hallways, he started to walk toward the school's exit. Stupid guy, always skipping school. How does he even still have good ass grades?

Finally I got to the school's office. "Sorry, I have to go." I said to the secretary who nodded. I smiled and waited for Ashley and Sheena to arrive. When they got here, they were panting. The secretary gave them their passes to be able to leave school property, even though nobody really cares about it and we went into the principle's office. The principle just smiled at us as we walked into her bathroom. In her bathroom, we took off our disguise and changed into our crop top sweaters and ripped jeans, cause we are too hot for the cold.  HA!

Quickly, we climbed out of the secret door in the principle's bathroom and we climbed into the limo waiting for us. The car stopped at a cinema and we got out. 

As soon as we got out, the paparazzi started to take pictures and we smiled and some of them. Waved and then put on our sunglasses and got ready for an interview. We walked into the changing rooms and changed into beautiful dresses for the interview today. We had our make up and hair done and went through a dress rehearsal. 

We go through a rehearsal and finally, it was time for the show. It's always exciting but nervous. I grinned at Sheena and Ashley. I put my hands in the middle of us, they grinned and put their hands on mine.

"3,2,1 GO ASA!"