Chapter 15: Supermodel

We turn around and see -

"Aryana?" I gasped as I see who was the person speaking. Aryana ( a/n you read it as Ariana,) was my best friend until she had to move away due to her job. She's a Victoria Secret model and her body is like, goals!!

"Alyssa?" she gasped as well and I let go of Xavier's hang and squeal as I run toward her and we hug each other.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" I exclaim and I feel Xavier's arm wrap around my waist and I feel the face heating up. She looks at his arm and wiggles her eyebrows at me. I laugh "shut up!"

"What? I didn't even say anything," she said pretending to be hurt. I roll my eyes. Drama queen.

"Hey Aryana," Xavier spoke up and I look at him curiously.

"Wait, how do you guys know each other?" I asked trying not to sound jealous.

"Damn girl, no need to be jealous. He's all yours. Actually, this is why I came back."

I look at Aryana with confusion. Until she lifts her hand and I see what it was,

"YO WHAT, NO WAYYYYYYYYY" I squealed, "YOUR FRICKING ENGAGED!?!?!?!?"

"I KNOW RIGHT?" she squealed back and Xavier stared at us like we are insane, which I guess we kind of are.

"I NEVER THOUGHT YOU WOULD GET MARRIED BEFORE ME!" I yelled and she yelled back agreeing with me.

"Well, you still have a chance to get married before me." she winks as Xavier's arm tightened around my waist. Aryana obliviously laughs at my flushed face.

"No, uh like. We aren't actually a couple." I stuttered out and she stares at me like I'm insane. "Well, like... how about a sleepover tonight? Me, you, Ash and Sheen could catch up together."

"Hell yah!"

"Are we still going to go to the mall?" Xavier whispers into my ear and I look up at him and nods.

"Well, I'm going to find my babe," Aryana says after we exchange phone number. We wave as she leaves and I check the time. 5:10.

"Let's go!" I grinned and he pulls my hand into his.

-------------------------------------------- time skip to the mall ------------------------------------------------------

"Is that Xavier Wolfert and Alyssa Stone?"
"Are they on a date?"
"Are they dating?"

"They are holding hands!"

"Xavier's so hot!"

"ALYSSA IS HERE!!! OMG, I LOVE HER OUTFIT! "

We could hear the people whispering but we didn't say a word.

I feel Xavier's gaze on me and I look up at him (because he's so damn tall (185cm it's like 6'1 and I'm so short, 159cm 5'2.) and he asks, "Where do you want to go?" I grin at him.

"Well..." and I start listing off names of stores and he starts to groan. I laugh. "Just kidding, just Victoria Secret."

"No.," he said bluntly.

"What!? Why?!" I asked but received no answers.

"Ugh fine, I'll just come back with Alex," I muttered under my breath and unfortunately for me, Xavier heard me.

"Hell. NO. What is your relationship with him!? You guys aren't even close and you're bringing him to buy underwears?!" he growls, " I should have known, you're just like Marty, whoring around. I bet you just use your name to get people in bed. Just like the waiter. Ugh, I bet you just wanted me to play the knight in shining armor."

I stop, "Oh, no you didn't" I muttered and glared at him. "Whoring around huh?" I laughed bitterly. "Thank you for letting me know what you think of me. It's good you told me before we went any further if there even was anything in the future." I shot back to him harshly but quietly because I did not need this argument on the internet. "Sorry for just wasting your time then. I can't believe I ever thought I liked you." I whispered the last part to myself and stormed off before Xavier could say anything. Blinking back the tears and ran home.