Chapter 13: Bathroom

After I finished my business in the bathroom I walked out of my stall to the sink to wash my hands. 

Click

"What the..." I murmured to myself and turn around only to find the creepy waiter in front of the bathroom door. 

"Um... excuse me? I need to go out," I said and he just looks at me grinning. 

"Shit..." I said under my breath. Not knowing what's going to happen I quickly dial Xavier's number behind my back. I got his number when he forcefully took my phone from me after working out. 

"Hello?" I heard his voice. 

"Well, darling. It's just you and me now." The waiter said. 

"What do you want?" I reply trying to keep calm but my voice wavers. 

"What does anyone want!" He yells throwing his hands in the air, I swear he's insane. I literally just asked him a question and then he goes cuckoo. "You of course! Alyssa! Who doesn't want you in their beds!"

"Wha?" Before I could finish he held my arms above my head and start kissing my neck.  

"NO, LET ME GO. PLEASE. LET ME GO." I screamed feeling his slobbery kisses. I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks. I hated this, I can't believe it's happening again. 

"XAVIER. HELP ME!!" I yelled and that seemed to piss off the waiter. 

"HOW DARE YOU SAY HIS NAME IN FRONT OF ME. I AM GOING TO BE YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND. CAN'T YOU SEE?" 

I just kept screaming. I feel myself get panicky.

"Let's see what you have under this." he cackled sliding his hand underneath my sweater.
"NO, LET ME GO. PLEASE. JUST LET ME GO." 

Suddenly the bathroom door flew open and Xavier came rushing in.
"Xavier!" I gasped and slid down to the floor since my legs were like jelly. He immediately threw the waiter onto the floor and started punching him. 

I let him get a couple of good punches in (like 20,000 and he's all black and blue but still (barely) alive)  before I decided to stop it since the waiter already passed out. 

"Xavier! Hey Xavier. Stop, please. I'm okay now. Xavier" I tried to keep my voice calm as I try to stand up. He sees me struggling and immediately comes to my aid.  After he was sure that I was standing okay, he wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a hug, his head in the crook of my neck. 

"I'm so sorry I didn't come faster. I'm so sorry." He mutters into my neck and I hug him back. 

"It's ok. You saved me, Xavier. If it wasn't for you who knows what would happen to me " I pull away from the hug and cup his head in my hands, looking into his ocean blue eyes.
We stare at each other until Xavier licks his lips and closes his eyes. Before I could ask him anything he slams his lips against me.

And the only thing I was thinking was, Xavier freaking Blake freaking Wolfert just took my first kiss.