Chapter 9: Gym

When school ended, I sighed. Finally.
I walked to my locker and packed my bags and got ready to leave. I fished out my phone and called my manager, Heather.
"Hey Heath." I greeted when she picked up.
"Hey Alyssa, actually..." her voiced trailed off and I gulped. I could tell that I'm not going to like this.
"So after yesterday... well the Xavier incident. We decided that you should hang out with Xavier some more. You know publicity." I frowned. "So instead of working out with Sheena and Ashley, you will go with Xavier ok?"
"No" I said immediately, no hesitation and no doubt.
"You must. It's your job" I could hear the amusement from her voice. I rolled my eyes. Heather was more of a best friend / mother then a manager to me.
"Whatever." I sighed. Today happened to my workout day. My schedule for today is to workout and then I'm meeting Ashley and Sheena for dance practice and and singing practice and those stuff.

"Hey sweetheart." I felt two arms slither around my two layers of clothes.
I rolled my eyes "Hey babe." I said playing along. He smirks and I just ignored it. "Come with me." I pulled him to the principle's office. The principle and pretty much everyone we saw on the way to the office looks surprised to see Xavier's arm around my waist.
"Gotta leave." I said and he nodded understanding not saying anything. I told Xavier to wait for me and I changed inside the bathroom into a cute oversize sweater and black ripped jeans. I opened the door and took my wig off while Xavier just watched. I took out my contacts and put everything in my duffle bag that I left in the principle'a office.

"Are you coming or just gonna be staring?" I sassed. He rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom.
"Damn babe, that eager?" He commented smirking (how does he do it all the damn time???) as I shut the door.
"Shut it, I guess I'm going to the gym with you from now on." I told him and he smirk grew.
I opened the secret backdoor inside the bathroom and walked out. Xavier followed looking surprised.
"Wow... never knew the grandma was a part of this." I frowned at the nickname for our principle.
"Hey! She's nice! You just have trouble staying out of trouble." I complained.
He shrugs.
We started walking toward the gym but keeping some distance because you never know where the paparazzis are.
"I'll hold." He said all of a sudden and I looked at him confused. He reached out and took my sport duffel bag. The other one with my disguise was in the office.
"No it's fine." I replied snatching it back but he wouldn't let go. "Fine" I replied "be my slave."
He rolled his eyes and put his sunglasses on and I put my black mask on and my hat to avoid showing to much of my face. It's not because I don't want to be recognised but because you never know how the picture comes out and you don't want a ugly picture of you online... or it will be with you forever.
Here we go I thought as we started hearing some cameras clicking.