Chapter 7: Date

"I'm not who you think I am. I don't know who you are." I tried to lie one last time pathetically.
"Don't even try" he shot back. I shrunk into the couch.
"Ok... so what do you want?" I asked
"Hmmm.. nothing really. I just wanted to confirm it was you. I didn't lie. I am your fan." He grinned. "An autograph would be nice."
I rolled my eyes and signed the paper he was giving me.
Xavier, You're a doofus. Alyssa.
He took back the paper and frowned but shrugged and put it in his pocket.
"So... could I leave now?" I asked but he grinned.
"Nope, I'm still curious. Why are you wearing all that stuff at school? So many people to die to be in your position. Imagine Marci and her friends."
"Personal business that is DEFINITELY not your business." I shot back sassily.
He smirked and just stared at me. I could feel his eyes scanning my outfit.
"Stop it." I said
"What?" He shot back
"Stop with your staring. It's annoying." I groaned feeling my face heat up.
I stood up and stalked toward him and pulled his shirt toward me, our faces very close. His face flashed with surprise.
Right when I'm about to say something someone knocked the door.
Before I could move away from Xavier, the host walked in and was about to say something when she saw our position.
"Um... I'll come back later. Have fun kids!" He exclaimed and ran back out, closing the door behind him.
I could feel how red my face was and I looked at Xavier and he was just smirking there.
"You! You! Ugh" I pulled my hair in frustration.
"I'm leaving! Goodbye Xavier!"
"Wait!" He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his chest and damn... I could feel his abs.
"What do you want!" I yelled and of course. Right this moment Sheena and Ashley walked into the room.
"Oh! Um..." Ashley stared at us and Sheena, who was always the more calm and collected one nudged her. In the ribs. Hard.
"Oh right! Um... Alyssa? It's time to go umm... on stage."
"Right right! I'll meet you guys there in a sec" I replied trying to recover from my shock and pretend to know be flustered or whatever.
"But..." Ashley was about to say something but Sheena pushed her out.
I turned around and pushed myself away from Xavier. "You heard her. I got to go."
Just as I was about to walk out the door Xavier spoke up again.
"One last thing maybe?"
I frowned and turned around. This can not be good.
"What?"
"Go on a date with me"