Chapter 2 : Disguise

Ashley's outfit

My brother.

"Alex! Why didn't you wake me up!" I whispered angrily as I casually walked up to him. He looked at me with no recognition. "It's me doofus! Your sister." I whispered. He looked and snapped his fingers.
"Shit! Alyssa? Damn you look bad. Come with me. I don't want to be seen with you." Ouch just kidding.
He walks off as I pretend to look at a bulletin board.
"Pfft, hey Nerd." I heard and I turned around, mentally rolling my eyes.
As I turn around I see the queen bitches. The middle one with the really fake boobs and face caked with make up smirked at me. Ugh Marty. Her real name was Martina but she goes by Marty. I don't know why. The one next to her was her minion, Lexy, yes with a 'y'. I don't know. She also has her face caked with make up but she didn't get any implants. I think... and then there is Abby. Another minion. Face also caked but she looks terrible. Her eye liner wasn't steady and all wobbly. Her contoured weren't even blended properly and. Ugh. Oh did I mention that they are barely wearing anything?
"Hello there,Martina" I said in a small voice but secretly smirking as I watch her flinch as I said her name.
"How many times do I have to say my name is MARTY!" She sneered as she came closer. I looked around said "oh look! It's Xavier! And Blake, Oh and Alex" I exclaimed pointing at nothing. They immediately started to fix their hair as they turn to look at them. Well, tuen to look at nothing since they weren't actually there.
Let me explain. They are so obsessed with Xavier, Blake and Alex it was almost hilarious.
I quickly slipped away and found Alex in a small corner waiting for me.
"Sorry, the queen bitches were in my way." I said, not sounding very sorry. He shrugged and looked back at me.
"I thought you're not doing THAT anymore" he said pointing at me. I rolled my eyes, well my brown eyes.
Here let me explain this too.
So Alex and I are twins. We both have light brown hair although I mine highlighted. We have greenish grey eyes too. But ever since we moved here, I've decided to keep an disguise with my best friends.  So there was my brother ( who nobody knew that he was my brother because the teachers were informed to not mention our last names) being all hot and a part of the most popular trio and then there was me and Ashley and my other best friend Sheena, in disguises that made us look plain as hell. I've put on brown eye contacts and a pair of fake glasses. The extra jean on top of my leggings were to make me look a little fat. My friend do the same. We try to blend in. However, they both got crushes on the popular trio. I know that Sheena has a crush on my brother.
Pfft, she denies it but I know. And Ashley has a crush on little Blakey. The goofball. The trio, excluding my brother doesn't even know we exist because I'm usually locked in my room when there are at my home.
Anyways, back to the conversation with my brother.
I shrugged and said, "it's my last year anyways, what's the harm?" That's right bitches, you heard it right. After this year, I'm FINALLY graduating freaking high school.
He sighed and just shook his head. I shot him a fake ass smile and left to find my friends.

First I popped by my locker to get my stuff for my first period which was Math. Calculus to say the least. I know, I'm a smart ass student. I see Ashley with Sheena and I squealed and ran toward them. I gave them both a big hug and we do a little squeal.
"Oh wow, you look so plain" I said looking at them and they rolled their eyes.
They were actually really pretty. Behind their wigs and the contacts and fake glasses? They were the most freaking gorgeous people ever. Ashley has dark brown hair although she dyed it with red, so it's kind of like an ombre. We all got our hair dyed together during the summer. She also has beautiful blue eyes. They had speckles of green in it. And Sheena had amazing green eyes with speckles of yellow. Sheena dyed her a very very very light blonde color. It was almost white with her original root colour showing. Which was black.
Whole we were exchanging our schedules ( I only have two classes with them. )the three bees came our way again. Ugh buzz off please!.

A/N

Here's what their hair looks like without the wigs on.

Alyssa:

Ashley:

Ashley:

Sheena:

Sheena:

Just wanted you guys to know

Just wanted you guys to know. <3