Chapter 1 : School

Her outfit above

Ring ring ring
I groaned and flip over to the other side for the bed.
Ring ring ring
I let out a groaned and rolled back to the side of the bed I was originally on.
Ring ring ring
I sighed and sat up. I rubbed my eyes with one of my hand and the other one searching for my phone.
"What the fuck do you want?" I muttered, voice still raspy from the sleep.
"Girl, it's 7:00 already" my best friend's voice replied.
"Go away Ashley." I groaned again. "It's only 7:00."
"ALYSSA! Wake up! Did you forget that school starts today?!?"
I froze and slowly looked at the clock. 7:02 am. SHIT!
"Fuck!" I shouted jumping from my bed. I heard Ashley laughing and I yelled to the phone that is laying on the bed while I scramble to the closet. "Thanks baby! You're the best!" I heard her say something and then the phone hung up.
I ran to the closet and grabbed the clothes I prepared from last night. Thank god I prepared myself ahead of time. I put on a comfy sweater and a pair of leggings and on top the the first legging I put on another pair of leggings.

I put my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my fake glasses and ran downstairs with my phone, earphones, and my bag. I quickly slip on a pair of shoes and my small bag of my must-needs.
"Bye mum! I love you!" I yelled and ran toward the bus station.
When I got to the bus station, I put my stuff on properly like my glasses and contacts. Don't ask why I've got them. And other stuff.
I puffed and got on the bus as it arrived. I sat on the very front and plugged my earphones in, blinking out the rest of the world.

We pulled up to the school and I groaned. First day of school. As I walk into the school and to the main office, I keep an eye out for my best friends. And that's when I saw him.