Make Up [ Minho ]

Start from the beginning

"Babe, wake up" You cried with cracked voice. Another tear slipped off your eyes. It has been hours since Minho was brought here. Med-jacks said he passed out from lack of rest and food and also from the loss of blood. He has multiple cuts in his hands that it made you cringe in pain. You never thought a guy like Minho would ever do self-harm. And to make it worse, the reason he's doing it is because of you.

"No!" Minho shouted, suddenly sitting up from his sleep. Sweat was running down his face and you were really taken aback from his sudden consciousness. Minho then quickly pulled you for a hug, ignoring the pain that stings his arms from the self-harm and just simply pull you close to his embrace "[Y/N].. My.. Oh my.. Babe, I'm sorry. Please, please forgive me, please, I'm so sorry"

"Minho, ssh.. Calm down, okay. You need some rest" You said softly and gently push him away but he won't budge.

"Don't leave me please, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Don't leave me, [Y/N], I'm begging you" Minho said. You can feel him start to sob and his tears to wet your shoulders. It hurts you more to know him crying. As much as you hate him at some point, you know you can't hate Minho. Not now, not ever.

"Hey, I'm not leaving you, alright? Just lay down, okay? Med-jacks said you can't move too much. You need to rest" You said gently. This time Minho pulled away from you. He didn't lay down ride away but stopped to stare at you. His eyes were puffy and it breaks your heart to see him cry like this. You gently wipe his tears away and showed a small smile before helping him lay back down on the bed. At this point, you know you could never leave Minho anymore, ever.

You gave him a last smile before standing up. You were about to call the Med-jacks but before you can turn your body away, Minho had sat up again and cling on your body tight. He begins to cry again like a little boy in fear of lost of his Mum "Babe, please, don't leave me please.. I can't, I really can't.. Please, no.. Don't leave me, I'm begging you"

"I'm just gonna go and call the Med-jacks, okay? I'll be back-"

"No, please don't leave me, please. Please, don't" Minho cried. His sobs were getting worse as his words get more slurred than ever. His body shook violently from the sobs and it made you whimper too, eventually. He was holding you so close you can feel his heart beat on your chest. He was scared, terrified in fact "Don't leave me, [Y/N], please.. I can't live without you. I know I cheated on you and I don't deserve a girl like you, but please, please.. I need you"

"Minho.." You said weakly. You sit down on the bed next to him with him still holding you close. The boy didn't even move an inch from you as you try to change position. He only pulls you closer like he fear you'll run away. If it was in normal basis, he'd know that even if you do run, he'll obviously catch you since he's a runner. But even with that fact, he still doesn't want to let you go. The fear of him to let you go was just too overwhelming for him.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Don't leave me, please, don't leave" Minho said repeatedly. The words were getting hard to understand since his sob was starting to bother his breathing but you understand clearly what he meant. It feels like you know his words like you know yours.

You take one of his hands away from your body. He was giving you a tight grip but loosen up a bit as you whisper "It's alright, I just need to borrow your hand" to his ear. Minho didn't pull away but he let you take his hand. You stare at it with sad eyes. It was fully bandaged now from all the self-harm he did "Minho, why did you do this to yourself.."

Minho didn't answer, he just keep on saying 'sorry'-s and 'don't leave me' while his body whimpers from the sobs.

"Hey, hey, honey, listen to me" You said. You tried to make him face you as you cupped his face gently and rubbed the tears off of his eyes with your thumb. You let out a small smile before trying to talk some sense to him "Alright, Minho, listen to me okay? I hate seeing you like this. I hate to see you hurt and weak. I want the old Minho back. The strong, confident, old Minho. I want the old him back, alright?"

"Don't leave me, please, I-"

"Shh, I'm not leaving you, alright? I'm here, I'm right here. Don't worry, I won't leave you" You said softly and kissed the tip of his nose "And stop apologizing, okay? I've forgiven you, babe. It's alright, you have your reasons and I don't want to hear it. Whatever happened in the past is the past. I don't want to remember about it anymore. I want us to just move on, okay? Start new. No more bad memories from the past. We'll just start a new chapter from now on, alright?"

Minho stared at you, still shaking from the cry. His eyes were looking for assurance and it hurts you to see how broke down he's been. You could only hope that taking him back would pay off the pain you've caused to him "You sure? We start off new?"

You nodded, "Positive"

Minho then immediately pull you close for a hug. He buried his face in your hair and start crying again but this time, you know they were happy tears, not sorrowful one like the ones he spilled a minute ago, "Thank you, [Y/N], thank you"

---

So there you go, the make up chapter for Minho imagine for all of you who requested for it!
Anyways, I would really appreciate it if you guys can promote this story somehow to your fellow friends who're also into Maze Runner. I've been getting positive feedbacks and it would mean a lot for me if I can get more people to read my imagines/preferences.

Thanks for everything guys, I appreciate it, really.

xoxo