Strange [M]

"Ahh−s−shit." I heard her curse between groans and pleasure. I felt her hands tightened in my waist as I arched by back and thrusted my hips harder, deeper, and faster. Breathing hard, I glanced down. Her raven-black hair now wet from the stimulation, exertion and burning heat of the room. Sweat running down my naked body, falling to her firm chest as I continued to push myself to her.

"Ah, f−fuck, babe." She moaned, voice weak yet full of desire. "Godd−damn. Where'd you learn this shit? Ahh-"

"Don't call me babe." I hissed, emphasis in my words.

"S-Sorry. Ahh-Chae, goddamn it!" She groaned, looking up at the ceiling.

Peeved, I pounded, biting my lip to down my annoyance. She was almost there, almost done and I still can't feel a fucking thing. Actually, I'm just starting−starting to feel the rush and pleasure. But I can't blame her, this was probably the best sex she's ever had so far, but I−I have been through nirvana and back and this.. isn't it. God fucking bless it, this is just like a damn foreplay to me.

I can't blame her-what's her name again? Lisa. Lisa's normal while I'm a−let's say my sensory awareness is much more heightened than mostly, everyone. Strange, huh? I should've known fucking her would be dull and hollow. But that doesn't matter now, does it? Because she's nearly there and I just want this shit to be over.

"Damn." There it is. Her hands gripping my waist so hard that it could have bruised someone else. For the last time, she thrusted deeper inside me before letting out a deep breath of satisfaction, she pulled away, leaned her head to the headboard exposing her neck.

I could see the veins throbbing, followed it from her ear down to her throat and as I sat still on her lap, I could feel the familiar urge surfacing. Morbid things started to flicker in my vision, the image of blood flooding my mind. Letting go of the hunger caged inside me like a rabid wolf, I felt my long, sharp fangs grow out and with it, my eyes turned red.

Struck with terror, her eyes widened, mouth hanged open, and her whole body in paralysis.

"I−I c−can't move. I can't m−move." She whispered, voice now stained with horror. My mouth curved into a smile as I leaned towards her. With my nose on her neck, I took a deep breath, taking in her savory fragrance. Fear always makes the blood run sweet.

"Why−why can't I move? What are y−you?" She dare ask, perplexed and scared. I chuckled. She can't move because my venom is now in her system, and of course, it was transmitted by saliva from our recent french kisses and shit. I was far too hungry to explain.

"Vampire." I deadpanned, as I buried my teeth and tore her throat out.