All About 'Her'...

Start from the beginning

"I hate you all! You are ruining my mood!" he yells again and crosses his arms like an angry boy and we all laugh.

"Come idiot! I am going to help you, okay?" Hunter says standing up from next to me and Parker's faces lightens immediately.

God! This man just can't stay alone!

"Okay, so I am going to study a bit with Andrea as well! We need a small refresh!" Peyton states and Andrea nods.

"And we have to go in town for Elias' gifts!" Jeremy says and Ellie with Thomas stand up ready to leave with him.

"His birthday is in more than a week man! Why do you have to buy a presents for him so soon?" Aiden asks bored.

"Because we have time now and from tomorrow things will be more difficult for all of you! Anyway, you two can stay." Jeremy replies pointing us that we are still hugged on the couch and I sigh relieved.

"Perfect! That's the real life! Right Iris?" Aiden laughs and I nod.

"Okay then babies! We'll see you later!" Ellie says and after we all say a quick bye they leave the room and I stay alone with my brother.

Finally!

It is the first time I am completely alone with him and I couldn't feel happier. It's like not even one day has passed, we are behaving the same way and I am surprised he still hasn't gotten suspicious. I mean, we are hugged all the time, we do everything together (with Hunter as well) and we have so much fun and discussions and I see that he really believes that I am Iris.

I am happy I have him and we have such a strong bond but I feel bad for acting and also disappointed that he hasn't realized that I am Diana. Okay, I know that it is crazy and I should have been pleased because that's what I want but my heart is not cooperating with my mind, she wants Aiden to know.

Also he showed me a tattoo, well two! They are on his chest, right above his heart. The first one is his name in dark blue letters, like the one I have on my thigh and the other is...

My name.

He has it in dark, red colors like I do because it was my favorite color until I was 16 and he has it above his name.

When I saw it I did my best not to cry, it broke my heart and I couldn't feel worse for the pain he is suffering all these years. Aiden doesn't deserve it.

"Hey there Miss Dreamy Beauty..." he whispers moving his hand in front of my face and bringing me back to reality.

I laugh and grab his hand teasingly and he begins tickling me with his other hand that is wrapped around me and I laugh louder.

"I love it when you laugh! You remind me of her..." he whispers sadly and stops tickling me.

I find the courage to look at him in the eyes and I sigh emotional. He looks ready to cry, his happy expression is long gone.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask timidly and he nods.

"I think it is about time to tell you everything about me. I trust you and I know you will understand." He murmurs and we sit up better to be more comfortable but still stay hugged.

"So?" I ask nervously and get myself ready.

"I had a sister once, she was three years younger than me, her name was Diana! You saw my tattoo, it is for her. I always loved her more than anything and anyone and I still do and will always do. Diana was the light in my life, the reason I was strong and happy. I think you have understand that I have an awful relationship with my parents and you are right, in fact I have no relationships with them except from the typical things now that I left them in my place as Betas for as long as I will have to stay here. But... With Diana we were perfect, we were one! We were each other's weakness and strength at the same time." He says and pauses exhaling weakly.