Chapter(19) Fights all around!

Mulai dari awal

I pack a bag, with some clothes a phone charger, my phone and some snacks. Reese is a snacky person when she's upset, so I make sure to bring lots just in case this is goodbye for us. I sling the backpack over my shoulder, take the stairs and I'm out the front door.

I walk to the park and I don't see Reese, so I sit on top of the monkey bars and wait for her to arrive.

When she does get here, I don't see her so when she climbs up the other side of the monkey bars and sits down, her legs dangling off the bar. "Hey Ree," I say to her she smiles and it's silent for a minute before we both blurt out, "sorry!" Which makes us both giggle at our own outburst.

"I'm sorry Ree, I should've explained why I can't go to school, I have anxiety. Some people are okay and can go to school with it, but it prevents me from doing things like school. I have no want to go or need to because I can do everything online. I'm sorry Ree I should've just told you." I say as I sniffle.

"It's okay babe, I'm sorry too I overreacted and said some things I didn't mean. Want to go to yours?" She asks me, I ask my head. "Why not?" Ree asks me as we hop down from the monkey bars.

"Everyone's fighting still can we go to yours?" I ask her, she holds my hand and kisses it.

"Alright, we can go to mine!" She says dragging me to her aunt's house.

We crawl in through her window, which is on the second story of her house. This means a climb up the tree and then a jump, where you have to grab the window ledge and pull yourself inside her room.

We couldn't get in through the front door because her aunt is already asleep. Mostly because it's eleven at night by now and has locked the door and started the alarm system that gets triggered when anyone goes near any side of the door.

I make the jump first and make it easily pull myself into her room. She throws the bag to me and I catch it, then she makes the jump. But she almost falls from the window, but I catch her wrist and pull her into the window.

Then I carry her to bed, and we cuddle, but we don't fall asleep. "Are you okay? I know fighting bugs you and there's been a lot of that today," she says putting her head on my chest.

"I'm here with you so I'm great," I tell her.

She smiles at me and says, "god your cheesy," she says as she laughs at me. "I am but you love me!" I say kissing her gently on her forehead because I can't reach her lips.

"Wanna recreate what we did on our date night?" I ask her, kissing her neck. She nods and we strip as I get on top.

(Sorry) Davie's POV
By the time we all stop fighting with one another and apologize to everyone, it's nine at night. "Alright, Jay upstairs and to bed okay? You have school tomorrow and make sure to invite your boyfriend over okay?" I ask her after she hugs all of us and heads upstairs.

She nods and heads upstairs to get ready for bed. "Jesus that was our first fight with her," I say as I fall back on to the couch and Gerardo wraps an arm over my shoulders. "Yeah the first of many, we have two teenage girls who tend to get into trouble." He says chuckling as he flips through channels on tv.

I nod and lean my head back, so it rests on his arm and shut my eyes. Then I hear someone thumping down the stairs and Gerardo saying very panicky already, "what's wrong?" I hear her footsteps come over to us and I open my eyes.  "She's gone! Oliver is gone!" She says with tears starting to roll down her cheeks for what feels like the millionth time tonight.

"Come here kid, let your dad handle that and come lay down with your papà," I tell her as I open my arms and she comes over and lays down in them. I see my husband grab his phone and leave the room, while Jay snuggles on my chest and I pull a huge fuzzy blanket over us.

She goes to sleep almost immediately; she had a long night tonight. We fought for hours on end before we came to an agreement that she can date.

After a few minutes, my husband comes back into the living room. "She's at Jay's house, safe and sound. They were already 'sleeping' when I called." He tells me using the finger quotes for the word sleeping.

"Why do you say sleeping like that?" I ask him.

"We'll remember what we were doing when we told our parents that we were sleeping when they called?" He questions me. We never actually sleeping, normally we'd be in the middle of sex or a heated make-out session.

"It could be different for them!" I protest my cheeks heating up red.

"I don't know she seemed pretty awake!" He says laughing at my discomfort with the sex topic.

"Anyways I told her that tomorrow when she gets home, she's in trouble for sneaking out."

I nod my head in agreement with him.

"Alright sounds good, can you take her up to her bed please?" I ask him he nods and picks her up, holding her like a baby. He carries her up and there isn't even a creak of a floorboard that could wake her up.

When he comes back down, he kisses me and says, "can we go upstairs and cuddle please?" I nod and hold my arms out for him to carry me. He obliges and carries me like what he did on our wedding day.

-The Next Morning-

I wake up sore and there are hickeys all over my chest. But lucky for me, none on my neck that I would've had to cover up. I turn over, not being able to get up because of the oaf that has his hand wrapped around my waist super tight so I can't move.

He just looks at me admiring his work on my chest. "Asshole," I say to him he responds by kissing me and saying, "that's not what you said last night~" in a suggestive tone. Then I hear the door open downstairs and Jay yelling at her twin for scaring her last night. So I throw on some clean clothes and head downstairs with Gerardo behind me.

"Morning!" Oliver chirps to us happily trying to get us in a good mood before we start disciplining.

"Not going to work young lady living room now." I hear my husband say from behind me. She just sighs and hangs her head as she walks into the living room.

"Can you please make breakfast and I'll deal with her?" He asks me, glad to not have to deal with that fight first thing in the morning I nod and help Jay cook breakfast after saying 'good morning,' and 'how was your sleep?' Like we normally do in the mornings.

1973 words