Chapter(8) Move in Everybody

Recap: Gerardo's POV:
He laughs at me and whispers into my ear, "remember what I said earlier, tonight I'm top." He tells me before leaving the kitchen and going into the living room with the girls.

Currently: Gerardo's POV (smut warning!)
We finish the last Toy Story movie, and we carry both the sleeping girls into their beds before I'm pulled into the Davie and mine's bedroom. He shuts the door and slams me against it.

"I'm topping don't even think about trying to dominate me." He states and he undresses so I do the same as him. He kisses me passionately, (giving me hickeys all over my neck) and the make-out session becomes heated very quickly. He pulls away from the kiss and pulls me over to the bed.

I lay down on my back but he flips me over, so my ass is in the air and he gives me no warning before he pounds into me, no prep or anything. He waits for a second, for me to adjust before he continuously pounds into me. I moan in delight he keeps thrusting in and out and hard. "No cumming." He says into my ear and I groan.

He hits my g-spot repeatedly, and I moan every time. Then he stops which makes me groan but I don't say anything. He flips me over and I take him in my mouth and suck. I give him a blowjob, and he releases it into my mouth. I swallow and then I release. He moves out of my mouth and lays down beside me. We're both panting, but one thing for sure, I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Smut is over (recap; they had sex)

We lay in bed and Davie puts his head on my chest and I wrap my arms around him. Then we quickly fall into a deep sleep, exhausted from the late-night adult activities.

I wake up and the sun is not shining. In fact, it's raining, but my very naked husband is laying beside me, playing on his phone. I roll over and groan when I feel the pain in my ass. "You are too rough," I tell him pouting. I may be the Italian Mafia leader, but that doesn't mean I'm not a child on the inside.

He laughs at my pain and puts his phone down on the bedside table. "Well don't disobey me, next time babe." He says hugging me. I'm taller than him but when we lay in bed sometimes, he likes to be the big spoon. I put my head on his chest and he hugs me.

"Now about yesterday, Oliver had a heroin addiction and she was an alcoholic. She also has 'self-destructive tendencies' as Jay put it." Davie says telling me the part of the story that Oliver had left out.

"Holy crap, I knew about the heroin addiction because when we met Jay and Oliver, Jay screamed 'what the hell was my previously drug-addicted sister doing at a bar being a bartender?' But I didn't know about the alcohol problem."

I say, before, "MORNING!!" The twins scream, bursting into our room and jumping on the bed. They fall on to us, we wrap an arm around them. "Morning kiddos," Davie says and kisses the tops of their heads in a fatherly way. "Your guy's hair is all messy!" Jay says before running her hands through my hair and messing it up even more.

Oliver then suddenly starts laughing. "You guys-" she cuts herself off and holds her stomach because she is laughing so hard. "They have the 'morning after' hair Jay!" She says between laughs. Jay still looks confused as to why Oliver is laughing.

"The morning after hair Jay is after someone has-" Oliver starts to say before Davie clamps a hand over her mouth, Jay is so innocent. "Why the hell do you know what that hair looks like young lady?" I ask her, she grins evilly and says in a sing-song tone, "you didn't deny it!!" She says before running out of the room knowing we can't follow her because we're naked.

"She's weird." Jay states before leaving the room but before she can fully leave, I sit up, (forgetting I was naked) and say, "stay away from your sister!" She nods before leaving the room. I fall back on to our bed and my husband and I say, "Jesus Christ." Then my lovely husband hugs me tight.