Chapter(6) Nightmares and Bandages

Oliver's POV: Recap:

"Young lady you are in some serious shit!" I hear Davie say at me. I rest my forehead on hers and sigh in frustration, but she just laughs at my frustration. "Girlfriends? Maybe another date after this one?" I ask her, instead, she just kisses me and says, "girlfriends."

Currently: Oliver's POV

We both hop down from the monkey bars and I introduce her to Davie, Gerardo and Jay. "Everyone this is my now official girlfriend, Reese," I say with an arm wrapped around her waist. Jay throws her hands up and falls to her knees saying, "thank god you finally came out! I thought you were going to find Narnia in that closet before you came out!"

I stick my tongue out at her, "the lion is the best!" I say to her.
"Alright we need to go home," Gerardo says before taking Jay to the car.

I turn to my girlfriend and best friend and say, "goodnight babe, see you tomorrow? Same place, 12?" I ask her. She nods and calls for someone to pick her up, they arrive a few minutes of waiting. Then we all drive back home.

We get through the door of the house, Davie and Gerardo are pissed. "Goodnight everyone, good luck Ollie." She tells everyone before running upstairs, so she doesn't have to hear the fight or the yelling. I sit down on the living room couch with Gerardo and Davie following right behind me.

They sit down on the couch opposite from me, and Davie sighs, putting his head in his hands and keeping it there for a few minutes. Gerardo just looks at me. Davie, (eventually) lifts his head from his hands and looks at me before speaking. "You didn't miss curfew, so you didn't break that rule. So thanks for not breaking half of the rule. The other half of the rule was to tell us where you are going when you leave, which you didn't do. Why?" Davie says looking pissed, with his eyebrows scrunched up so much it makes one eyebrow.

"I didn't tell you guys because, I guess, I just forgot that I have parents now that need to know where I'm going. I haven't had parents for years! This is the first time I've had to tell someone other than Jay where I was going." I say, half lying, but half telling the truth. Gerardo sighs but nods. "Okay, that's reasonable. You have a warning this time, but next time you pull another stunt like that? You're grounded no questions asked young lady. Now go to bed." He tells me pointing upstairs. I nod my head and do as I'm told (for once) before they can take away not giving me a punishment.

I head into my room and collapse on the bed. When my phone starts ringing playing Highway to Hell by AC/DC. I pat my pockets down, looking for my phone. I answer the call and its Reese, "what's up babe?" I ask loving the feeling of the word 'babe' on my tongue.

"I just wanted to make plans for a second date, maybe a movie and then we go to the park again?" She asks me with hope in her voice before she adds, "if you want to."

I nod my head before I realize that she can't see me, and I feel stupid. "Yeah! Sounds great, Friday night I'll pick you up at five. Sound okay?" I ask her. There's a pause and I hear her marker squeak on her calendar that she uses to keep track of everything she needs to.

"Yeah sounds perfect Ollie, oh shit my aunts coming to make sure I'm asleep. Sweet dreams." She says before hanging up. My room door opens, and Jay opens the door and walks in like she owns my room. She sits down on my chair that's suspended from the ceiling. She brings her left leg up and crosses it on her lap. She leans forward a little and folds her hands.

"You kissed Reese wearing that," she says gesturing to my outfit, obviously judging my clothing. "Next time, before you go on a date let me pick out your clothes. You didn't spend enough time in the closet to have a good fashion sense." She tells me before leaving my room. I swear to god she acts gayer than what I do! I think to myself as I laugh at her gay joke.