Chapter(19) Fights all around!

Recap:
"I'm fine honey, but Oliver and you have been here for four and a half hours. You need to come home!" He says, "oh shit whoopsie?" I ask hoping he's not mad. He just shakes his head and throws me over his shoulder, so I wrap my hands around his waist and let my head rest on his ass. He walks out of the gym and to the car, with me on his shoulder.

Currently: Oliver's POV
It's been three weeks since Jay was enrolled in school, so today Gerardo went and picked her up from school. But when he picked her up, he saw that she was kissing a boy and he immediately went into overprotective dad mode and now they're all screaming at each other.

Gerardo is pissed that she has a boyfriend, he wants her to stay innocent forever and he knows what teenage boys want from teenage girls I guess, which is gross. Davie keeps saying that she's going to grow up sometime and she can take care of herself and she can't be a child forever. While Jay is pissed that he came over and threw her over his shoulder and carried her back to the car in front of her entire school.

While I sit in my room and think of the fight Reese and I just had that no one heard because they were all too busy fighting downstairs which worked out well for me.

Flashback to 15 (ish) minutes prior:
"Why can't you go to school?! Your twin does and she's fine! Hell shes even got a boyfriend that your parents are currently fighting about for fuck sake!" She yells at me. She wants me to go to her school which is fifteen minutes from my twin's school. I haven't told her about my social anxiety, I was trying to avoid the topic.

"Because I just fucking can't Re! I'm not my twin damnit!!" I say frustratedly back to her.

"I know that damnit!! There's nothing wrong with you anymore Oliver! There's no bruises or anything like that on you anymore! So why the fuck can't you go to school? You're not fucked in the brain either so why the hell not?!" She screams back.

I just sit back down on the bed and say, "I just can't!" She screams in frustration before slamming my door shut and stomping down the stairs and slamming the front door behind her. I sigh and hold my head in my hands, as some tears seem to make their way out of my eyes and fall down my wrists.
Flashback over

'You're not fucked in the brain either so why the hell not?' But I am fucked in the brain, I can't handle large crowds of people I don't know without someone by my side and I can't deal with screaming because it brings up memories.

"So what if I am fucked up and she finally realizes and leaves me?" I ask myself as I stare up at the ceiling. I fall back on my bed and try to block out all the screaming and fighting happening downstairs.

When I can't block it out, I grab my phone, earbuds from my desk and my ballet shoes before leaving my room and shutting my door gently behind me. I head down the hall and into the soundproof music/library room. I slip on my ballet shoes and start to play a song that's easy to do an improve ballet dance.

I start to dance, letting the music drown out some of the fighting going on around me and let the music consume me. My feet seem to move on their own, listening to the music and doing whatever I feel is right.

After a few songs, I feel a little bit better, but the fighting downstairs still hasn't stopped. So I leave my earbuds in, hoping to drown some of the fightings out. I look down at my phone and notice it's now eight o'clock and it's dark outside.

I look down at my currently turned off phone. Debating on whether or not to text Re (that's my new nickname for her) and explain everything to her. Deciding to do it, I turn on my phone and text her.

Oliver: Hey can we meet up? I'm sorry about our fight. I want to explain, can you meet me at the park in twenty?

Reese😘: Yeah sure