Chapter(15) The Party

Recap: Oliver's POV
Gerardo starts to play with my hair, and someone throws a blanket over to us. I start to fall asleep and someone talks quietly in the living room to one another, but I don't really hear them because I'm out like a light.

Currently: Oliver's POV
When I wake up, I hear Jay and Davie in the kitchen making breakfast and Gerardo who's in the same room as me complaining as per usual.

After a couple of minutes of me just listening to the people and their noise around me, I open my eyes to see that my head is in Reese's lap. So I decide to make a joke to let her know I'm awake, "I've always wanted my head on your lap. Just not this way," I tell her. She blushes madly and I notice her hickeys are gone.

"Hey! Your hicks are gone!" I say reaching up to touch the base of her neck where a hickey was. "Don't worry I'll make more," I say her blush just gets even redder so I pull her head down and kiss her. "Morning babe, how are you? Don't lie," she tells me, worrying over me.

"Well your here, so I'm fine, I missed you."

"I missed you too." She says kissing me again and deepening the kiss, then Davie comes into the room and interrupts us! I let out a groan of frustration and glared at him.

"We are busy," I tell him and make the shooing motion with my hand. But he doesn't leave, instead, he says, "c'mon lovebirds it's breakfast!" He says before walking out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"Don't make a dirty joke." My girlfriend groans but I ignore her and say, without any regret.

"Okay, breakfast, I'll just have you." Before I kiss her again, but she pulls away from me a little too early for my liking, so I groan but stand up with my crutches.

"Love you." She says to me, I huff pretending to be angry but say "love you too." Before walking into the kitchen and having breakfast with everyone.

I eat a couple of bites, a bit more than what I did last night, before pushing the plate away and watching everyone else enjoy their food. "So, there's a party today which means everyone needs to dress up a little because the really important people from our mafia are coming over. Okay?" Davie says asking everyone.

Jay squeals, her little inner fashion addiction side coming out immediately. "Okay so," she starts up, standing up from the table taking charge like what Davie does. "Gerardo and Davie you're in suits, they're on your bed, I picked them out this morning. They need to be ironed and I don't want to do that so you have to iron them and that's what you guys are wearing!"

Then she looks at me and Reese and knowing there's the 'dress battle' as I call it, coming up next I glare at my twin. She glares at me right back before saying, "I have a dress picked out for you Reese and one for you Ollie," before sitting back down and resumes eating.

"I haven't worn a dress since I was ten Jay, so for the millionth time let it go! Like the song! Fuck off and let me wear a suit, you're not my parent and you can't tell me that I have to." I tell her, glaring at her as I squeeze Reese's hand a little for support. She squeezes right back and nods at me.

Then the screaming that Jay likes to do when she's mad starts up, "OLIVE YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DAMN DRESS!!" She screams at me, having a temper tantrum. She stands up from the table again. I stay calm, not wanting to add fuel to the fire. I've dealt with her little tantrums before, but poor Davie and Gerardo look mortified and startled at the pitch of her high screaming voice.

"No Jay, I do not have to wear a dress and I don't intend on wearing one. Now sit down, calm down and breathe because you won't win this. I will not be getting into a dress." I tell her, she lets out a final huff in anger but sits down and the breakfast is quite after that.