Chapter(22) The Doctor

Recap: Oliver's POV

He comes over and moves Reese off my lap before picking me up and taking me upstairs. But I don't make it easy, I hold on to doors, stair rails, door frames, people, the island in the kitchen, anything really. But he still gets me upstairs.

CURRENTLY: Oliver's POV

I am sat down on the bed, my legs dangling off the edge of my unmade bed. Gerardo keeps me on his lap and his arms locked in place around my waist despite my thrashing. The doctor starts to pull on his gloves, which makes me squirm even more than before.

The doctor holds my leg still, so I can't kick him while he examines my leg. After a few minutes of poking and prodding at me, the man stands up and concludes that my foot is broke.

"There's a bone in the human foot that when broken is extremely painful when broken but it's possible to walk on. However, it's not good for the broken foot to be walked on because it'll heal wrong, or it won't heal at all and walking will hurt for the rest of your life."

He educates us, "now let's wrap your leg and you can go back downstairs." He says pulling out his wraps and casting gear. It's a quick little thing, and then I'm carried back downstairs. Davie looks surprised for a moment and then worried. He makes grabby hands for me to be placed on his lap, so that's where I'm dropped off.

I curl on to his chest and suddenly I feel very tired as he rubs my back and hits pressure points on my back. When I start to whine because I'm falling asleep and I don't want too, he just rubs my back some more.

"Just go to sleep Ollie we'll make sure nothing bad happens while you sleep." He tells me as I feel a blanket being draped over us and my eyelids get heavy before I'm in a deep sleep.

When I wake back up Davie is still holding me, and I notice that he's still rubbing my back. All that stops when he notices I'm awake though, but he doesn't make a move to tell anyone that I'm awake which I'm grateful for. He does kiss the top of my head in a fatherly way though, and say in Italian very quietly, "good morning sleepy head, how'd you sleep this time?" He asks me, gently combing my hair with his fingers.

"Much better than the only last night, thank you, Davie," I tell him as I close my eyes once more and adjust my head on his chest. This makes him laugh quietly, still trying to not let anyone know that I'm awake.

"No problem Ollie anytime you need us we'll be here I promise you that," Davie tells me, I hum in agreement which lets everyone know that I'm awake again.

"Okay so lets order some pizza and pop while we have a movie marathon?" Davie suggests, which makes his husband jump up and run to grab the phone while everyone (that's able to) jumps down and picks out the movies. Then Gerardo comes back into the room and sits down on the couch. "Pizza will be here in five," before helping pick out some movies.

---------------------------------

Four movies, some popcorn and three pizzas later we're all stuffed. Jay and Ryan are sitting on a couch with Mama Rae at the end of it, while Reese and I are sitting beside Gerardo and Davie. I'm sitting with one arm rubbing up against Davie while the other holds Reese's hand.

I start to fall asleep again, except this time slumped up against my girlfriend's arm. So as I fall asleep, which I think everyone else is too I say, "goodnight papà, dad, Reese, Ryan, Jay and Mama Rae." Before falling asleep for the millionth time today.

792 words

A/N: So this story is finished now, but I think I'm going to make two more books regarding this series after I publish this book. So here's what I'm thinking:

Book 1: How Davie and Gerardo's relationship came something and explain their pasts and childhoods

Book 2: This one

Book 3: Oliver and Reese's relationship as well as Ryan and Jay's. (If they stay together)

But please comment if you want to see that happen!

This book can be read as stand-alone though so don't worry. You can probably read any of these books as stand-alone or in any weird order and still understand them, I think. So I hope you all enjoyed, and it made more sense than my last book! Love you all, have a good day and thank you for reading.