Special 1 - B U F F BABIES

Yes. I am indeed making a special for that one comment section.

Life is good.

Anyways, let's get into this.

This is basically a sequel of the Halloween special and has nothing to do with the plot.
__________

(Third Person's POV)

Koneko is pregnant and it has been hectic for Lucius to take care of her

Weird cravings, emotion rollercoaster, mood swings, weird request for 'it' (if u know what I mean..)

"Goddammit..."

And here we are, currently, Koneko is hugging his waist tightly, very tightly.

If Lucius was a normal human guy...It's pretty obvious what will happen...

Boi is gonna be dead.

The doctor told them that she could give birth at any time of the month and it has been intense for Lucius.

"Goddammit. If only I knew it would be this hard to take care of a pregnant woman.."

"If that brat or maybe brats dare to rebel against us. I'm gonna give them a good beating.."

Lucius kept grumbling here and there. He lost quite a few days of sleep and it has stressed him a lil tiny bit. Although he doesn't really need to sleep, it was relaxing.

He sighed and just went back to sleep since he's pretty sure that he wouldn't be moving from Koneko's grip any time soon.

A few minutes in in his peaceful slumber, Lucius was awaken by a loud groan of pain and whimpering of a certain neko.

The silver haired male jumped back up from the loosened embrace and carried Koneko bridal style, teleporting to the hospital.

[Few hours later]

Turns out they got twins..

Lucius is already expecting a shit ton of stress.

Koneko was asleep, leaving the twins (boy and girl) within Lucius' arms. The said man stared at the twins.

Both have silver hair as expected. The male twin was surrounded by silver mist, he probably got most of his father's genes. The other twin was silent, the only thing that keeps them from assuming she was dead was the occasional twitch of her ears and the gentle sway of her tail. Both have cat ears and tail.

Lucius' eyes were basically burning holes on his children's head. The male twin (they don't have names yet) moved slightly and slowly opened his eyes.

The now official father blinked his eyes

'he got my eyes and Koneko's? Interesting'

The awaken child stared at his father with his unblinking large heterochromia eyes (black scelera and red pupil- right Gold- left), staring with curiosity.

"I'm your father."

Ah...the child cried...

Lucius was annoyed and a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

"...what?, are you against me being your father? Brat."

The infant quieted down and giggled before smacking Lucius' face, hard. Lucius' head was thrown to the side from the smack, surprising him immensely.

'They inherited Koneko's strength...Fuck.'

"Don't make me fucking drop you, you evil son of a-"

'Fuck, I can't use that on my own child. Tch'

Lucius didn't know if he's hallucinating or not but the new born look at him smugly.

Ah. His hand slipped. OwO

He totally did not do that on purpose.

The blue clothed burrito fell and as if in slow motion, the silver mist gathered and made a cloud-like bed of some sort

'Tch'

And this is what the two other females woke up to, Lucius scowling on an infant laying on a cloud of mist. A certain neko narrowed her eyes at the tall male

"What are you doing?" Koneko asked in suspicion.

"Oh nothing, my hand slipped. Good thing his mist protected him." Lucius said blankly, holding the pink burrito securely while the one being held looked at him unamused along with her mother. Lucius was aware of their look but remained blank.

_______

[A Few Days Later]

A sound of shattering glass resounded within the house.

A sigh left Lucius' lips and slumped back into his chair. Due to the twins uncontrolled strength, it was troublesome to keep them from destroying the house.

'Talk about buff babies...*sigh*'

The twins are making another ruckus even after just being born a few days ago.

Good thing he only had to snap his fingers to fix any damages within the house or else their house would look like as if a war happened.

Things being thrown, random fires, screaming and crying, etc.

'I'll never underestimate Koneko again for being able to behave those two.'

A weight suddenly sat on the couch next to the silver haired man. It was Koneko.

"Tired?"

"What do you think?"

"....*sigh* c'mere"

Lucius grabbed Koneko and sat her on his lap.

"You do know that we don't have time for 'that'"

"I didn't know you had such a dirty mind, wife~"

Lucius hugged her and placed his head on the crook of her neck. Koneko relaxed in his arms and laid her head back on Lucius' shoulder. Lucius tightened his hold on Koneko's waist and nuzzled on her neck.

Minutes of silence passed and Koneko's head slumped back, breathing steadily.

Lucius smiled at his beloved before carrying her back to their bed before cuddling with her and finally falling asleep, smiling in peace.

No one will tear their family apart.

He will make sure of it.

Highschool DxD: The Demon God जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें