CH-10

(Third person's POV)

Grayfia just stood there, shock written all over her face. Her once elegant hair had strands of hair sticking out, completed with her shocked face, the once known as the Maou Lucifer's elegant and refined wife, Lady Grayfia is nowhere to be seen...

Where is her husband??

Whose cute kitten is that???

And why is the known stoic yet sadistic Demon God is laying on the floor laughing!?

Just what happened when she was gone for a few hours!?

"Meow~"

Grayfia snapped out of her trance and looked at the kitten who's near her feet, looking at her as if it was begging for her to pick it up

She did pick it up and held it close to her chest

"Meow meow meow~" 'hmm, I wouldn't actually mind being a kitten as long as Grayfia takes care of me~'

Grayfia giggled at the cute mewing(?) kitten, snuggling it closer to her chest. The red furred kitten let out a low purr and licked Grayfia's exposed neck.

Poor Lucius who was forgotten sat up and placed his elbow on his thigh then resting his chin on his left palm before letting out his usual sadistic smirk.

'Ohohohoe~ they have the guts to ignore me huh...they sure are brave. Now let's see their reaction'

Lucius held up his right arm...

Positioned his two fingers together in a ??? pose

He stared at the maid and kitten (which is still licking her neck somehow) couple...

And now completed with his childish innocent grin,

'Thanos snap~'

Bright light covered the entire room and as soon as the light goes away,

"...w-what?..."

"..."

"eh~"

A fully naked Sirzechs appeared in Grayfia's arms, head still on his wife's neck with a tongue stuck out, barely touching Grayfia's neck...

Lucius, smirked and stood up before summoning a transportation portal, though, this did not snapped the two out of their Lala-land.

Before he jumped into the portal, he left a beautiful message for them.

"Better go to your bedroom now and make Millicas a little sibling~"

And he was gone.

"..."

"...Umm hey, love?"

"...AHHHHHHHH GET OFF ME, YOU PERVERT! WEAR SOME CLOTHES YOU IDIOT! AND DON'T THINK YOU'LL HAVE A PIECE OF ME TONIGHT YOU TRICKSTER!"

"BUT IT WAS LUCIUS' FAULT!"

"I DON'T CARE! BYE"

Grayfia slammed the door close in front of Sirzechs, leaving him speechless.

Soon, rage fills Sirzechs' whole being..

"LUUUCCCCIIIIUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

~MEANWHILE LUCIUS~

"A-ACHOO!"

"Looks like someone's mad~ hehe, mission success, irritate Sirzechs to the brink of madness"

Lucius whistled as he made his way to his bedroom, it was midnight by the time he came home

"Oh yeah, ORC's second day of training will begin in a few hours..."

"Should I help out a bit?"

"Meh, I guess I shall do that"