Ch-6

(Riser's POV)

Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Why do I have to run my stupid tongue (m: glad u know) and be rude to him! Now I loss a powerful ally! (m: dream on)

~FLASHBACK~

(No ones POV)

"When Lucius was just a child, he was abused by his parents because he looks different from then and is also bullied by some demons because he doesn't look like a devil at all. Lucius endured all of it for a long time until he finally snapped and killed his parents and bullies mercilessly in a single night. During that time his looks drastically changed, no one knew what exactly happened to him."

Sirzechs paused to look at the peerage kings expression, majority of them was attentively listening while Riser looks bored. Sirzechs sighed and continued...

"Lucius then went to different places to fight, like; coliseums, dungeons, the forest of death, etc. And surprisingly, he conquered all of them"

By this time, the kings was wide eyed along with Riser, who was now listening closely with a weird glint flashing in his eyes. Sirzechs noticed this and inwardly sighed 'he really thirsts for power huh...' He thought

"After that, he challenged the demon king and also defeated him. Lucius became well know since then, some gods also heard of this and challenged him, unfortunately for them they were easily defeated by Lucius.

Later, Lucius got bored and decided to sleep for centuries. While he was sleeping, a virus broke out that can only affect demons which made them go extinct. We thought that he also got the virus and died, but it seems we were wrong..." Sirzechs finished and sighed along with the other three maous.

"I'll definitely make him one of my servants" Riser cockily said. The four maous almost laughed out loud but held it while the other peerage kings stared at him with a raised brow.

Sirzechs scoffed and said "I can't even make him agree to almost everything I say and YOU thinks you can make him LISTEN to you? Much less make him your SERVANT? THE DEMON GOD LUCIUS VANTH AURELIUS? That guy, dont make me laugh Phenex, before you can even finish the word 'servant' right in his face, you'd be obliterated." Sirzech said

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Singe then Riser wants to have Lucius as his ally, but he couldn't find him anywhere. The meeting ended an hour ago. Riser decided to do his hunting later and go fetch his peerage to help him find the demon god.

Suddenly he remembered Lucius saying he wants to see the peerages and grinned like a maniac. He started walking faster towards the dome.

~WITH LUCIUS~

Lucius suddenly shivered and felt disgusted. "Is someone thinking dirty about me again?" He said quietly while floating around the dome with being noticed. He saw the peerages with or without their kings either fighting or making acquaintances with each other. 'It's getting boring...' Lucius thought.

Said male then looked at his friends aka ORC aka Rias' peerage. 'I wonder what will their reaction will be when they found out that Lucius and Ren is the same person...'

Lucius was lost in his thoughts before hitting his face on a random pole. Lucius yelped softly and rubbed his face "dangit, remind me not to get lost in my thoughts again" Lucius whispered to himself (rm: get lost in your thoughts again, k?)

The doors(??) (Rm: lol sorry idk what its called(^ω^)) of the dome burst open getting everyones attention, including Lucius. Riser walked in and went straight towards his harem/peerage. Lucius lost interest immediately and continued floating like a lost ghost around until a man's voice called him out

"LUCIUS VANTH AURELIUS! COME OUT AND BE MY SERVANT!"

Yep, you guessed it right, it's Flaming Chicken!!

Lucius' eyes narrowed instantly and he turned invisible then lowered himself from the ceiling(?)to 10 feet above the ground, a few feet above the devils head. Lucius then flew a bit nearer to Riser and glared at the said Flaming Chicken.

Flaming Chicken shivered but immediately regained posture and said loudly for everyone to hear

"What? Are you to scared to face me huh "Demon God"?"

Some devils gasped since they know who the Demon God is and knows that they shouldn't mess with him while the rest where confused.

'Does he have a death wish or something?!?' - where the thought of some who knew Lucius, including the peerage kings.

(Rm: Lu-chan, you...okay...?
Lu-chan: No im fucking not, and don't call me that.
Rm: Im your fucking creator so I can call you whatever I want.
Lu-chan: *sigh*)

Lux current expression:

'Who the fuck does he think he is?' Lucius thought before making himself visible again, a few feet above Riser

Gasps filled the dome and looked at Lucius with either scared or amazed look. Riser noticed and looked above him, only to see Lucius floating while eating an apple.

Riser smirked and said; "Become my serv-"

and...BAM!

Lucius suddenly fall and landed on Risers head, the force was so strong that Riser's body was buried and only his head can be seen, his peerage were too scared to move and so obviously, no one helped him.

Lucius, who's still standing on Risers head "Im sorry, what are you gonna say again?" Lucius asked 'politely' still munching on his apple.

Riser gritted his teeth and said;"Become my serva-" before he can even finish the last two letters, Lucius stomped on his head causing Riser to faint

"Im sorry, what? I can't hear you" Lucius said mockingly. Everyone sweatdropped and stood quietly as if if Lucius were to hear them they'll be like Riser in no time.

Lucius stepped off of Risers head. "Well it's been fun but I gotta go home now~" he slowly fade away to add dramatic effects. Before he completely disappear he left them a message.

"See you later, bitches"

_______________________________