CH 13

(Third person's POV)

"..."

"..."

Rias didn't know what to say...

She tried to ask Lucius to move Issei away from Kiba to protect their manly pride but only got a deadly glare from the said male.

Rias stood up, confidently may I add.

Lucius narrowed his eyes in suspicion

The red head walked towards Issei. Halfway to her second step, she realized that she couldn't move her body.

"Don't even try..."

Rias shivered inwardly and let out humming sounds of agreement.

Lucius released her and went back to his lazy stance. Just waiting for the two guys reaction.

The red head sat back down dejectedly and couldn't help apologizing to the both of them for not being able to protect their pride as men.

Koneko woke up, blankly staring at Lucius who was looking beside her with eyes filled with amusement. She followed his sight and saw Issei and Kiba in a pretty gay pose.

She raised an eyebrow...

'I didn't know they swing that way...Is Issei just pretending to like boobs to hide that he's gay??'

She nodded, agreeing with her thoughts. Seeing Issei in a new light.

Lucius who listened to her thoughts, sent her a weirded out look;

'This ain't it chief...'

...

Moments later...

Issei stirred in his sleep, feeling a warm 'pillow', he hugged it tighter to warm up his cold body.

Lucius grinned in amusement while Rias stared blankly

'I should do this a lot~'

Kiba grimaced in his sleep as he felt something cold wrapping around his body.

Lucius even change his position and laid in his stomach, holding up his chin with his raised right palm whilst a bag of popcorn suddenly appeared in his left hand. He raised his feet and copied those girls in cliché movies calling their friend.

He even got a camera and started filming it. Maybe he could get something out of it in the future

Kiba groaned and trashed around, eventually opening his eyes from the discomfort. He accidentally woke up Issei in the process.

Their eyes met...

"..."

"..."

...🐥...🐥...🐥...

'Ah? Why aren't they doing anything? Did they fall in love or what? Did I just became a match maker?'

Issei's face gradually pales even more while Kiba's face darkens and clearly says 'I-want-to-die-now'. Sadly, he doesn't have that much power to move a single muscle

'I'd rather have Ren or even Lucius in my lap rather than this perverted freak...'

Lucius suddenly felt a chill run down his back and shivered but dismissed it as excitement.

Snapping out of his thoughts, Issei screamed.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHH"

He jumped off of Kiba and crawled backwards to the corner of the room. Shivering in fright.

He looked towards Rias who was the nearest woman and immediately hugged her legs like a koala, trying to revive his manly pride.

_____________

And just like that and a few days passed.

They basically fought with Lucius, each one of them taking on one clone while the real Lucius stood there watching them, attacking them in times they unconsciously let their guard down.

They were getting stronger day by day, being more alert and fast. But Lucius still doesn't think they would be able to win, even with his training. Time is running out and they would need more than ten days to completely overpower Phenex's Peerage. They were simply much less in quantity.

This day is finally when they will try to awaken Issei's sacred gear.

And Lucius will not be helping them this time.

"Okay Issei, just feel the energy around you and absorb it the guide it to your sacred gear, gather all of it there then shot it."

Rias instructed Issei what to do and he tried to do it.

He closed his eyes and absorb the energy around him, he guided it to his sacred gear. He lifted up his right hand, facing his palm forward.

Bright red energy started gathering in his palm until it was a small sphere before slowly dispersing again.

"Huh?? What happened? I followed the instructions yet..."

"It's okay, you don't need to rush. Just keep absorbing longer."

"Okay..."

Rias nodded to him and tired to look at Kiba.

"Kiba you're in."

"Yes, Bucchou"

Kiba went in front of Issei and held up his wooden sword and got into his stance.

Lucius who was chilling on the grass, stood up and turned around before stretching his muscles.

He looked up at the sky;

'Ah...what a great day today...I should eat some taiyaki later'

He didn't noticed -not that he will give a fuck anyway- the big laser beam that shot behind him and hitting a mountain.

You can say that he's used to this noises. As someone who fought with countless strong opponents, this is nothing uncommon.

'I wonder if there's a nearby eat-all-you-can restaurant...'

Meanwhile with orc, they were impressed and had some hope that they can win.