CH 11

(Third person's POV)

Ren woke up, did his morning routine and sat down on the couch in his living room before summoning his most -by far- reliable clone, Ren ver.3

"I need you to do something for me."

"What is it boss?"

"Right after this, we'll go somewhere and I need you to act exactly like me in my fake form. We'll act as if we're frien-"

"Aww I thought we were already friends? (╥3╥)"

"Shush."

"Anyway, this is the plan...."

[Time skip]

In a certain mansion in the middle of a mountain, a group of devils just woke up and are having their breakfast. The red head who was at the head of the table suddenly stopped eating and slowly placed down the silverware, getting the attention of the others in the table.

They stared at her curiously before the dark haired girl on the right of the red head asked;

"Is their something wrong, Bucchou?"

"Nothing important but as you all know, today is our second day of training for the rating game with Phenex. Although this is only the second day, we are going to have more strict and harsh training. Issei, you're still going to train your body and Akeno will start teaching you the basics of magic. Asia will start building up stamina physically, Kiba with your strength and agility, Koneko with speed and hiding of presence, and Akeno, the same as Kiba. Knowing that Riser's peerage has more devils as his evil pieces, we need to get stronger and be able to hold off at least 2 or 3 members each."

Rias stood up and left, leaving her food unfinished.

The others sighed except for Koneko and Issei, who was now sulking in a corner.

[Time skip]

The group made it to the training ground. They all scattered and started to train their weakest points, even their king left to study different strategies made by successful generals from the past. Koneko and Kiba decided to spar while Akeno and Asia are training together, leaving Issei alone.

Issei being the lazy pervert that he is, decided to slack off and sat on the sidelines of the training ground, watching Akeno and Asia whilst drooling

"Whatchu doing?"

"Ahh!"

Ren (clone) laughed as Issei let out a very 'manly' scream.

Wiping the slight tears from laughing, "Shouldn't you be training like them? Hmm?" Ren asked teasingly

"Uh yeah..well-"

"Oh! Don't worry, I know someone that can surely help you train!"

Knowing well who's Ren talking about, Issei felt his body run cold as he sweatdropped, feeling panic taking over his brain..

"Wait!!! I don-!"

"LUCIUSSSS!!"

Issei wanted to cry tears of blood, he doesn't want help... He just wanted to rest and watch Akeno's giant racks...

The clone who was grinning at the sulking devil suddenly looked up at the sky, watching as it darken while still grinning.

The rest of the devils stopped and also looked up at the sky with frowning faces

'Is it a bad day today?' They all thought, not knowing about Ren and Issei's talk earlier

A strange magic circle appeared in the sky;

They all stared at it cautiously...

Their king who was inside the mansion earlier, went outside as she noticed how her evil pieces stopped their training.

"Wha...?"

Suddenly, a small figure appeared just below the magic circle and shot down to the ground in a jaw dropping speed before softly, almost silently, landing on the ground.

Orc stared at Lucius with pale faces no one can surpass Issei's tho...

"W-what are y-you d-doing he-here?" Rias shakily asked, trying to sound demanding, only to ultimately fail because of the demon god's stare.

"I was bored and Ren called me to train that wuss"

Lucius blankly said, pointing lazily at Issei

"A bored Lucius is never good sooo good luck with that Bye~"

"Oi! You came here and just left like that?!"

Issei who was silent finally bursted out of rage

"Cuz why not?"

Aaaand he left.

"Now that he's gone, let's get things started shall we?"

_______

[A/N]

Yeah....sorry bout the short chapter. Just so you know, it's already summer break here and I have a lot of time to spare but since I'm practicing on playing the piano, I don't exactly have the time to write cuz things are about to get serious here and its kinda hard to write thankfully I got my wild AF imagination so its fine (●'∀`●)
I'll try to update every two days.

See you later~