CH 15

Quick a/n:

I hate being a girl. I don't wanna be a dude either...dammit why can't I just be some genderless unicorn
(╯︵╰,)

(Third Person's POV)

[Present]

Grayfia went to tell the guards to open the entrance after the servants finished their jobs and went back to the room.

The room had 4 thrones with one looking more extravagant which obviously meant for Lucifer.

Sirzechs already sat down on the said throne with Grayfia by his side.

Soon enough, the other three maous appeared and sat down on their respective thrones.

Serafall looks unusually stiff and quiet while Asmodeus and Beelzebub still look calm yet also stiff.

Awkward silence radiated of the room before Serafall broke it

"Do you think he will appear...?"

They all shivered and Sirzechs sighed

"Knowing that that guy likes to make trouble and scare our people...why wouldn't he appear today?"

Beelzebub also joined in;

"If only you didn't stole his stash of food then maybe we wouldn't be suffering under his pressure."

"B-bu-"

Serafall was cut off when the host started;

"WELCOME! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE GATHERED HERE TODAY TO WITNESS THE BATTLE BETWEEN THE HEIRESS OF GREMORY CLAN AND THE HEIR OF PHENEX CLAN!"

The crowd cheered and started betting on who's gonna win

"NOW ENTERING THE ARENA, THE-!"

The host was cut off by a loud thunder, enough to shake the ground. Dark clouds surrounded the area and a massive magic circle appeared.

It gave of a very dark and eerie aura with it's dark violet colour with black mists floating around

Most of the noble devils, especially the elders, stiffened and wanted to go out of the coliseum but sadly, they can't even move a single muscle.

Lucifer sighed

"Ah shit...here we go again."

A figure can be seen in the middle of the magic circle, it shot down beside the host, the force slamming him on the wall.

"Ugh...w-what...did I d-do??"

Lucius landed his feet on the ground softly but the hidden force behind it was not unnoticeable as there were cracks surrounding him.

Everyone felt cold sweat run down their back 'remind me not to even dare speak bad about the Demon God...'

The said male look around the devils and spotted someone.

Someone from his past...

His eyes narrowed murderously and he immediately flashed in front of the said person.

The person didn't even had the time to scream when Lucius voice rang

"So this is where you've been hiding huh? Sadly, I didn't have the time to thank you for all the poison you've fed me. Now I'm immune to all kinds of poison. Luckily, you also survived from that virus. So as a thank you, I shall show you how powerful I have become. "

The person trembled terribly and said

"Hahaha...no n-need to do t-that!"

Lucius tilted his head eerily and innocently smiled

"Did I asked you?"

Still smiling, Lucius gripped the person's neck and threw him on the battleground, so powerful that it made a crate around him.

Lucius stared at him with dull eyes, no longer smiling.

This person was one of the loyal butlers of his bastard pair of parents and forced him to eat poison, whether it's in his food and drinks or just plainly shoving it in his mouth and forcing him to drink it.

It was one of the most life threatening things that they did to him in the past but he suffered worst, he barely made it alive as the poison were getting deadlier as time passed. He slowly build up an immune system to poisons to the point that there was no effects shown at all in his body whether it's internally or externally.

He escaped about a week before Lucius killed his oh so great parents with an excuse of finding more deadly poisons. He didn't even bothered to try finding him as he didn't find him amusing enough to begin with and that he knows that he was just ordered to force feed him poison although he looks like he enjoys feeding him poison.

Lucius flashed to his side and lifted him by the neck.

"Be grateful that I didn't searched for someone as lowly as you earlier. Heck, you're not even worth anything in my eyes. You're just a waste of space that's not even pleasant to look at."

"You're better off dying."

Lucius threw him in the sky before raising his hand, whispering;

"Fallen abyss."

Dark light beamed with souls swirling around it, screaming and screeching in deep fear, towards the unlucky devil

As the dark light hit him, a heart wrenching scream can be heard. You can clearly see his body slowly turning into dust.

Before the dark light completely vanished, a shrill voice rang out

"Help us!!!"

Lucius turned to the host who shrank back in fear.

"Now that is quickly solved, continue."