HALLOWEEN SPECIAL

(Even though its not halloween anymore...)

Warning⚠: This is my first hardcore smut so dont expect something good. I red tons of smut tho sooo I think that may help...

This has absolutely nothing to do with the plot
______________________________________

(Ren/Lucius POV)

Finally, its Halloween!

You could say that my favorite time of the year is clearly halloween and what best costume for me is well...

I dressed up as myself.

By that I mean that I 'dressed up' as my real form, Lucius. Normally, people will say that I dressed up as a dark elf but to the devils, angels, and fallen angels around, they run away as fast as they can away from me

HAHAHAHA Rias' and the others' faces were priceless!

~Flashback~

I'm at my house at the moment and was thinking on who or what to dress up as before going to my girlfriend's, Koneko, house.

"Hmm...what about a samurai?...no, naruto?...no, Levi?...no...I need to look scary...uhh what about my real form?... hmm that could work cause apparently, I'm scary to every supernatural beings' opinion..."

After talking to myself, I took a bath and changed into my real form.

"Let's scare some devils first, shall we? Hehe..."

As you can see, I love scaring the devils the most. Be happy, angels and Fallens.

I started to walk to the Gremory's household. Surprisingly, they actually have a house in the human realm that they go to in times of vacations.

People and children stared at me in awe and some asked for photos which i kindly declined and some children asked for a hug or a candy which I did so.

Arriving in an alley near the Gremory house, I leaned on the wall and thought, 'should I teleport? It'll be hella weird if I knocked on the door...and isn't Halloween the time for scaring people to the max? Yep I'm just gonna teleport'

I looked around the alley to see if theres any people, after securing no ones there, I teleported to Rias' room and hid under the bed and hid my presence.

'Oh what luck I have~ hehe looks like the whole gang is here, well except from my beloved.'

It looks like they were playing truth or dare with a bottle.

I slowly and quietly sneaked behind Rias as she and everyone where focused on the bottle.

I suddenly grabbed her shoulders and at the same time, yelled;

"BOO!"

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

she and the others screamed, Rias was about to punch me in the face when she suddenly froze from seeing my face not only her, the others also and not to mention a red haired maou on the door.

"Pfft-HAHAHA! look at your faces HAHAHA priceless! Is my costume that good?" I said wiping a tear from laughing.

"W-wait...wh-who are you?" Sirzech asked

"I'm Ren, Rias' friend"

"Ehhh!?" Rias and the others yelled

"Yup! I dressed up as the Demon God, didn't I told you that I'm friends with him?"