Character info

Given name: Lux Arcadia
Self-given name: Lucius Vanth Aurelius
Human name: Ren Araishi

Age: ???
: 17 (fake)

Looks: Real form

Silver hair

Has elf-like ears with piercings

Has a black sclera instead of white with crimson/blood red eyes.

Has a grayish skin

Outfit:

A very dark green Tunic that can be mistaken as black

Looks: Fake form

Has long black hair

Gold eyes

Pale white skin

Has the same piercings as his real form

More info:

Lucius/Ren is just the same height in his real and fake form, his height is 6'4. Even in his fake form, he still has his powers. Though, he has some piercings to control his powers and so that he can't read minds since its quite annoying to him.

Powers: (basically, he's very OP) He has a very powerful dark magic. He has infinite strength and speed. What people didnt know was that he has a very very powerful weakness, and that is his heart, because it was his heart who made him like this.

His heart was enraged from the betrayals it took on, the love that it was supposed to be given was nonexistent. His heart and Lucius himself couldn't handle the pain and was forcefully transformed to be much much more stronger and take revenge on those who hurt him.

Another one of his weakness is his piercings, which Lucius himself created to help him control his powers.

If these were taken off of him forcefully, his powers will go out of control and can possibly cause Lucius to self destruct. Though if he was the one to take it off, nothing will happen.

Background:

Lucius was born in an average demon family, namely Arcadia family.

He was abused and neglected because he has different hair and eyes. His parents has black hair and red eyes (which is typical since they're demons) while Lucius has brown hair and silver eyes. A lot of demons thought that he was weird and is not a demon so they bullied him all the time or neglected him and didn't help him one bit even if they have the power to.

Soon enough, he couldn't take it anymore, too much negative energy resided in him and the torture he went through unconsciously broke that seal and changed his previous silver eyes into abnormal black sclera with crimson eyes, his pale skin turned grayish, his brown hair became silver then his ears morphed into elven ones as he killed his own parents and all the demons who bullied him in one night with absolutely no mercy.

With the dark energy he has absorbed from killing demons, he grew stronger and stronger.

But it was unstable. It was so unstable that Lucius knew he could die from it.

With that knowledge, he decided to head to a coliseum where demons compete for their rank. If they lose, the only consequence is... death

Lucius fought until he was at death's door and successfully won and finally challenged the Demon king, whom he killed because he was provoked.

He soon challenged some gods who just end up like the demon king, (just not dead since they didn't do anything to Lucius) getting him the title of 'The Demon God'.

Because of his growing strength from beating powerful beings everywhere, he found that it was slightly getting boring

So he made piercings that supressed his powers so that his fights will be more exciting.

Many challenged him, from demons to devils to angels to fallen angels to gods to DRAGONS, but they all seem to get defeated by Lucius.

He got feared by all and no one would have the guts to fight him anymore. Lucius decided to take a break and slept for a couple hundred years, not knowing that an unknown virus speard, only harming demons that soon results to their extinction.

Thats where the story starts...

A/n

Edited!

Thank you so much to Typical_Assassin and DeathIsWithYou for making this more exciting, I really appreciate your help!

So yeah, I'm gonna add a bit more drama on this book, basically Lux's past.

Edit: whatcha mean drama?? Lux is basically just wrecking havoc all around the place... ಠ_ಠ

Another edit: y'all don't call him Lux or else y'all will die horribly (〃'▽'〃)

: ...didn't you just call him that??

I'm an exception~