LXVII: Search

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

Todoroki's POV

Walking through the forest, it was a lot quieter than I expected since Bakugo was a firing ball of anger just a few minutes ago.

"Ochacho-chan!"

"Did you guys hear that?" Shoji said, stopping.

"That sounded like Asui-san," Midoriya said.

"Tsu-chan!"

"Wasn't that Uraraka!?" I said.

"Shoji! Head towards the voices! They might be in danger!" Midoriya said.

Shoji nodded and we ended up picking up the pace.

Maybe (y/n) was with them... hopefully...

———★———

Shoji stopped and saw that Asui was stuck to a tree and Uraraka had pinned down a girl with blond hair.

"Shoji-chan! Everyone!" Asui cried in panic towards us.

The blond girl jumped up in a panic and pushed Uraraka off and started running away.

"Shoot!"

The girl turned around and mumbled, "There are more people now and I don't want to be killed, so bye-bye--,"

I looked over at her and she had a pink tint settling on her cheeks. I turned my attention to where she was looking and it was at Midoriya. Eh?

She ran off before we were able to get her. I sighed, running over to Asui and Uraraka, "Who was that woman just now?"

"A villain, a crazy one at that!" Asui said.

"Uraraka-san, you're injured..." Midoriya panicked.

Uraraka shook her head, "It's fine, I can still walk! But you' re--,"

"This isn't the time to stand around and talk! Have you guys seen (y/n)-san?" Shoji interrupted.

I frowned, feeling a lump in my throat and hoping they said yes but turns out... they shook their heads, "N-No... is she?"

"I wouldn't say that..." Midoriya said.

Uraraka and Asui frowned. Midoriya sighed, "You guys should come with us though! The more people the better! Right now our priorities are finding (y/n)-san and protecting Kacchan as we head back to camp!"

Asui cocked her head, confused, "Ribbit...? Y-you're protecting Bakugo-chan...? Where is Bakugo...?"

?!

Midoriya looked at me and back at Asui, "What do you mean? Kacchan is right behind..."

Shoji turned around and both Bakugo and Tokoyami were missing.

First (y/n) and now...

"Are you looking for them? I took them with my magic,"

A lanky looking guy was standing in one of the trees. He was wearing a mask and a long yellow coat that covered him entirely. He was tossing around a marble, "This talent isn't someone who should be the hero side. Don't worry! We'll take him to a stage where he will shine!"

"GIVE HIM BACK!" Midoriya shouted.

"Give him back? That's the strangest thing to say. Bakugo doesn't belong to anyone--,"