XLVIII: Awkward Greeting

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

"GAH!" 

"S-Sorry!" he got up abruptly and walked behind the couch to pick up the papers he threw from earlier. He came back around and placed them on the table, becoming annoyed. I looked up at him, his face was a complete mess, noticing small dark spots on his jawline and underneath his chin. I blushed, scanning down his body to notice his lower half.

"K-Katsuki-kun... u-um..." I covered my face, pointing at him.

He looked at me confused and followed to where my finger was pointing. His face that was already a mess was now set off and over the top. There was a hint of anger, as he cursed under his breath and stormed out of the room.

I cupped my cheeks, thinking about what just happened. My lips and neck started feeling sore. Why did this happen... that wasn't even my intention. I got up from the couch, feeling discomfort below, causing me to sit back down and covering my face with my hands. Oh my god. If the doorbell didn't ring who knows what would've happened.

"OI, KATSUKI I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THE KITCHEN CLEAN,"

I snapped my head up, immediately bringing my hair to cover my neck. I turned my head towards the entrance of the room, where a woman with familiar ash-blond hair and crimson eyes was standing. She was busy pulling Katsuki by his hair and dragging him into the room. She threw him on the couch next to me, glaring, "WHY WASN'T THIS PLACE CLEANED BEFORE YOUR FATHER AND I GOT HOME,"

"OLD HAG I WAS BUSY STUDYING FOR FINALS--,"

She punched him over the head, "SHUT UP AND STOP MAKING UP EXCUSES,"

"Um..."

"Oh, when did you get there?" she said with a blank face.

I let a nervous laugh out, "Um, I've been here for a few hours now studying with Katsuki for the written portion for the finals..." I said, pointing at the coffee table where all the work we had laid.

She looked down at the table, then back at me, "I guess Katsuki was right,"

Katsuki shot up, clenching his fist and gritting his teeth. 

"Sorry Katsuki sweetie! I thought you were trying to get away from not doing your choruses again! Haha, oops~," his mother said, waving her hand in her face.

There was so much anger steaming off of him but he was holding himself back from saying anything more. 

What's with the darkness in his family... his mother acts just like him except she actually can calm down, unlike Katsuki...

"Honey, are you yelling at Katsuki again?" 

A man in his early forties walks into the room next, holding a few bags in his arms. He had the same hairstyle as Katsuki but in brown. 

Oh god. Don't tell me that's his father...

He looked at me, Katsuki and his mother, "Uh, what's going on in here?"

His mother spun around, smiling, "Katsuki was studying with... wait who are you? Wait, you look familiar... WAIT--,"

I brought my hands up signaling her to calm down, "I'm (y/n) Aizawa. I'm also in the same class as Katsuki and before you say it, yes I am the daughter of the pro hero Erasure head which was revealed after the USJ event," 

"Ah! No wonder! The pleasure is all mine to meet you, (y/n)!" she said, bowing.

I got up from the couch, "PLEASE DON'T BOW REALLY. I'M NOT THAT SPECIAL,"