LXVIII: Captured

A/N1: (m/n) - mother's name

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

Todoroki's POV

It happened too quick but I'm assuming we ended up hitting the guy since there were a loud crash and a groan.

"GIVE KACCHAN, (Y/N), AND TOKOYAMI BACK!"

"I KNOW THOSE KIDS! Wait, who are they?"

Eh?

"Mister, get out of the way,"

I looked up, noticing the crazy girl from earlier along with two other guys. One had matching scars and... familiar eyes? That's not the point. The other was a little giddier, dressed like a wannabe spiderman, but in all black.

"Roger!"

The guy underneath us disappeared and a blue flame came towards us, causing Midoriya, Shoji and I to back away however a scream came from Midoriya and Shoji.

"Midoriya! Shoji!" I shouted.

"FACE FROM SHIGARAKI'S KILL LIST!"

?! I looked up and the wannabe spider man jumped towards me, however, I landed enough to send ice his way.

"THAT'S HOT!"

Hot...? Uh...

"IZUKU-KUN! I'M TOGA-CHAN! I THOUGHT SO EARLIER TOO BUT NOW I THINK YOU'D BE COOLER IF YOU BLED MORE!"

"MIDORIYA!"

I was about to send ice his way until Shoji pushed the crazy blonde, Toga off Midoriya. She flew, landing on her feet, as a dark aura came around her.

"OI, oi, oi... you should pay attention to who you're fighting young boy!"

Tch. 

I sent another ice mountain towards the spiderman fake. He was dodging it a lot easier than I anticipated and started gloating about how easy dodging it was.

"What the hell is with this guy..." I mumbled to myself.

"Geez, I can't believe you went this far into chasing me..." the masked man says. 

I glanced over for a second, watching him walk towards the male with identical scars. 

Why does he remind--

"Where's Bakugo?" 

"Of course, of course--," the man searches into his pocket and panics.

"Midoriya, Todoroki, we're running away!" Shoji says from behind.

"Huh? But, (y/n)--,"

"I know. I know... but I'm sure whatever this guy's quirk is has something to do with these marbles, right, entertainer?" Shoji says, holding up the marbles in his hand.

Ah...

"Shoji! But we can--,"

"Oh? That didn't take you very long! As expected of someone with six arms! You're good at feeling around!" The masked guy exclaims.