XLVII: Studying

A/N: You are being warned. I repeat, WARNEDDDD (I'll leave it a surprise).

 I repeat, WARNEDDDD (I'll leave it a surprise)

★------★------★------★------★------★

It was the Saturday before finals, which also meant it was the Saturday I was going to Bakugo's house for the first time. It was late morning, even though I've been awake since dawn, but my nervous ass also said, hey we aren't sleeping today!

I rolled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. I went to the closest, looking through it. It was warm today, but also I was feeling lazy, so I pulled out my oversize (f/c) t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. I changed into the clothes and sat in front of my vanity, brushing my hair.

---★---

I went downstairs and immediately noticed my dad's black boots were missing, however, there was a note on the door that said to study hard and to text him when I got back from Mina's.

Long story short, I kind of told him a simple white lie that I was going over to Mina's house to study for the day. Oops?

I went into the kitchen and towards the fridge. Opening it I pulled out two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. Waiting for them to come out, I scrolled through my phone noticing text messages from the group chat I was in with the other girls.

---

BestPink: GUYS I'M SO DEAD. THIS WRITTEN EXAM IS GOING TO BURN MORE THAN MY ACID.

Jack-Jack: I mean, you should be been studying a long while ago Mina...

BestPink: I DID! I STUDIED WITH (Y/N) LAST SATURDAY AND THEN WITH YOU GUYS AT YAO-MOMO'S!

Jack-Jack: That's not really studying... - _ -

Ocha: Is that all the studying you did?! (・。・)

Torie: IT'S OKAY MINA! Didn't Momo help you and Kyoka yesterday? And (y/n) gave us all her notes! I'm sure you'll be fine! (^^♪

BestPink: I just want to go to the training camp! IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

Ocha: THINK POSITIVE!

Tsuie: Ribbit. Mina, it's never too late to start cramming. Good luck!

BestPink: ( ・ั﹏・ั)...

Torie: I mean you can't be as bad as Kaminari, think of it like that! He was last on the midterms!

BestPink: (ToT) Toru!!