XX: Finish Line

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

"Uni!" 

"Man, you just can't get enough of me can you?"

I sighed, lowering myself to the ground, "I can't, sorry." 

I touched the ground with my right hand as the movement of the particles started clasping together, "Nova!" 

There was a bright flash in front of me, that surrounded the entire area. The robots in front of me were stunned and started falling to the ground. 

"WAH!?!?" 

I looked behind myself and bowed to whoever was behind me, "SORRY... YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY... GOTTA TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM," I shouted and started running off. 

I heard explosions from behind me and looked up. Bakugo was forcing his way through the robots that weren't stunned from the small nova, nor was he blinded by it. Figures, considering he was in the back of the crowd. 

He ended up passing me in an instant. 

"EH!?!"

"CLASS 1-A's (y/n) CREATED A FLASHY EXPLOSION WITH HER QUIRK TO STUN THE ROBO INFERNO! WOW! HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL ERASER HEAD? YOUR DAUGHTER WHO WAS ALSO ACCEPTED THROUGH RECOMMENDATIONS TOOK THE CHANCE TO PULL SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" Present Mic screeches. 

"If she thought that was the best thing to do, then I can't argue with it."

"WHAT A LOVING AND SUPPORTIVE FATHER YOU HAVE THERE (Y/N)!"

I felt embarrassed that everyone here heard the conversation that's supposed to be a commentary about me.

"OH AND CLASS 1-A'S BAKUGO HAS ALSO GONE OVERHEAD OF THE ROBOTS! HOW CLEVER!"

There was chatter behind me from everyone else who was left behind. Tokoyami had caught up to me, along with Sero. I gasped at how quick they were able to catch up, but the one who worried me the most was Midoriya since every time he used his quirk he would get injured. 

———★———

I finally passed through the first barrier only to end up in the second one. It was cliffs... CLIFFS? WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA? 

"(Y/n)!"

I looked over to see the one and only BestPink, Mina. She caught up to me, catching her breath. She looked up and gasped, "WHAT?!?"

"I said the same thing..." I facepalmed.

"IF YOU DON'T WANNA FALL, THEN CRAWL~! IT'S FALL!"

There was a rope that connected to each small platform rock. It would be extremely difficult to pass through if you weren't careful... and knowing myself... that's the end for me. My balance is awful...

"When did they build this stage?" Uraraka exclaims, making it to Mina's side. 

I looked around the area trying to figure out the best way to overcome this. 

"Now the leader of the pack is easily getting through first! Following the energetic hothead Bakugo!!"

I'm glad they've already passed through this stage... I sighed aloud.

"Tsu?" Mina said.

I looked in Mina's direction and saw Asui jump onto the rope without a problem and started crawling away. She had a small blush on her cheeks as if she was enjoying this stage. "Ribbit! This is like a glorified tight rope!"