VII: First Hurdle

★——————★——————★——————★——————★——————★

There he was, the same person I recognize from today's conflict at school. His aura he sent off made it easy to determine that he was not friendly, or on our side to be exact.

I stood up and felt Mina cling onto my arm. She was trembling in terror. "Look! There's more coming," she points towards at the purplish loom.

"Villains..." I mutter.

"What... villains?"

"There's no way that they could get into a hero school..."

"Thirteen-sensei, what about the trespassers from earlier?" Yaoyorzu said.

Todoroki looks around in suspect, "An isolated area away from campus... they're fools, but they're not stupid. They have some sort of plan for a surprise attack like this."

I peer over to him. That's quite an assumption but it felt to real to even doubt it.

Maybe I should've said something when I saw that guy earlier. Maybe if I said something then, action would've been taken. Maybe--

"Thirteen, start the evacuation," my father states. I stare over to him. He had started adjusting his goggles, placing them over his eyes.

"Da... I mean Aizawa-sensei, don't tell me you're going out there..."

He looks back at me, "Try calling the school. These villains might have had something to counteract with the sensors. It's possible someone with radio-wave powers had something to do with the interference,"

I gulp, clenching my hands into fists. I felt a tug on my arm and look over my shoulder to see Mina with a troubled expression on her face.

"Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk," Aizawa states.

"Aizawa-sensei! Are you going to fight by yourself?!" Midoriya interrupts, "Your fighting style is capturing after erasing the enemy's quirk... A frontal battle is..."

Midoriya was right, sadly. Even with his reflexes, he could get seriously hurt considering its just him against them.

"You can't be a hero with just the one trick. I'm leaving it to you, Thirteen," he says, jumping to the frontline.

"WAIT!" I shouted.

He didn't pay any mind, ignoring me.

I rushed over to his direction, however, Mina grabs my arm, "(y/n)! It's too dangerous, leave it to the pro," she said, drawing me back.

I shake my head in panic until she hugs me from behind, "(y/n), look he's okay! He's beating them up. Why are you so worried? Remember, he's a pro!"

I didn't pay attention to anything she or what anyone else was saying. in the end, she dragged me away from the scene to follow everyone else out of the building.

———★———

Walking towards the entrance, we were stopped by the presence of purple mist covering our surroundings.

"Nice to meet you, we are the league of villains," a voice speaks out.

What?

I tried looking into the distance, brushing away the mist.

A pair of gold eyes stated at me, piercing thriugh. I felt a chill down my back and hid behind Mina.

She was shaking in fear too... sorry Mina...