Fight??

"Alright calm down. I'll call Derek, Danny, Lydia, Braeden, and I guess Chris?"

"No not Chris." Malia shrugs "I mean why?"

"Because he loves and cares about Kira. I mean I know they aren't together but he has some forever love for her."

"Should we try to call Scott?" Malia asks

"No. He was so broken the last time I saw him. Imagine if we told him that someone has stolen the love of his life's, lost to him twice, body. Scott would literally check into Eichen House the next day."

"I'll go get Stiles. Where should we all meet?"

"Back at the apartment. Tell him to bring markers, his strings, and coffee." Mason orders.

Back to Scott and Kira

"Scott, I can't do this. I am not healing." Kira leans against the padded wall

"Tell me what you thought when I stabbed you."

"I thought wow this first date sucks." Kira groans

Scott smiles "You still went on another date with me."

"Because I love you."

"What did you think after that?"

"I had to stop them from killing you. They wouldn't know it was you and I had to be strong."

"For me?" Scott holds on to Kira "You never told me that before."

"There's probably times it's been like for you. Scott you've always taken care of everyone, it was your turn to be taken care of."

"But I'm the reason we are all in danger."

"No you aren't. We are in danger because bad people choose to hurt us. You are trying to protect us. Stop saying it is your fault."

"Kira.."

Kira grabs Scott's face "It isn't your fault. You need to believe that or I'm not leaving with you."

"We are getting out of here now. We are leaving and going to a tropical island just the two of us and we'll a bunch of hybrid fox and wolf babies."

"Wow okay slow down. Let's just try escaping first."

"Can you kill the power?"

"I'm weak." Kira holds herself up "But I can try."

Sparks fly throughout the room, Scott ducks to avoid any stray electric currents. While he's on the ground he stares in amazement at Kira. He couldn't believe she was doing this , that she could make something so dangerous like easy.

"Now what?" Kira's eyes were glowing orange

"Be ready to fight our way out." Scott wolfs up

"Or..." Kira opens the door "We can just run."

Scott grabs Kira's hand "Let's go." They run.

"Where do you two think you're going?" Two figures call behind the shadow

Scott steps in front of Kira "We are leaving. Now you can let us go peacefully or we can make you let us go by force."

"Not going to happen."

"Who are you?" Kira asks

"I am shocked you don't recognize my voice, mini- Noshiko." The elder figure steps out from the shadow

"Why?" Scott asks "Why do this to us after all this time?"

"Because foxes and wolves are two different creatures. They don't belong together."

"This is all because of my mother, not some stupid folklore."

"It was at first young fox, but then again your mother only served to be my reminder of the history between our species. You two stand to ruin everything and I couldn't stand back and watch it anymore. Nurse Flowers here was my partner but I set up the car accident. I didn't want outright kill you and have people on my trail but Scott here couldn't leave you alone." The figure explains "Your wolf here is the reason you have to die."

"Is it that serious? You and my mother haven't seen each other since 1940- something. I helped save you and your pack." Kira talks back "This is pointless if you want to kill me, you're psycho."

"I will kill you." The elder wolf snarls

"Satomi, please don't do this." Scott begs "Whatever happened was way in the past. Plenty of supernatural beings are together. My pack is a mixture and I won't let you kill Kira."

"Let me? Ha let me, listen Alpha if you want to stop me from killing Kira you'll have to kill me." The wolf charges towards Kira.

AN

I appreciate the votes and views, thank you guys. The story is almost finished yay!