Come again?

Scott didn't know how to just open the letter. He didn't believe his love was gone. He didn't want to be strong or hide his feelings when it felt like his life was over. Kira was out of his life for a little bit before but he always had his eyes on her. This time was different she was gone. Scott was either in denial or too numb to cry. He sat in the chair staring at Kira's letter. Maybe some part of him wanted to wait because these were the last words he would receive from her.

"Kira I love you." Scott said gripping Kira's hand more tightly than ever before.

He opened the letter:

Dear Scott,

If you are reading this that means the worst has happened. I'm sorry for all the arguments and pushing you away. The truth is I only did those things because I thought they were helping you. If it was up to me I would've ran away with you and left every painful thing behind us. I want you to know I wasn't mad at you for any mistakes you made because truth is they made me feel as if you weren't too good for me. And don't you dare say you thought I was too good for you because we were perfect for each other. We were the only ones who looked out for each other so hard. I don't think my life would have been so amazing if we never met. Sometimes we talked about how life would have been less painful if Beacon Hills didn't exist but to me Beacon Hills was my little cloud of perfect. Well that isn't exactly true because we went through so much pain but you made it bearable. You taught me so many things. You taught me that I could fight for myself. You taught me that a little bit of happiness can defeat all the pain. You taught me that being different isn't being undesirable. You taught me that I didn't need everyone's approval to be of worth. You taught me what it is like to care for someone so much that you would willing throwing yourself into danger. You taught me how to be fearless and how to stand up to dangerous people. Most importantly you taught me how to love. You always told me how you felt I saved your life but you saved mine. Maybe we saved each other and that's why I know what you are thinking reading this. Please don't give up on life because of me. I know maybe right now that is hard to listen to because I would be thinking the same thing if you left me but I want you to stay. Stay for Mason and Malia. They will need you to get through this and I think you will need them too. And don't worry love we have been separated once and found our way back to each other so we will be reunited again one day.

Love you for eternity, Kira

After Scott read his letter he felt so defeated. Everything was gone and the worst part is he knew he had to keep going for Kira. Scott just wanted to give up right there and join his love wherever she was but he knew she wouldn't want that. Scott also knew his friends would need him more than ever now.

A nurse walks into the room "Oh I'm sorry."

Scott shoves the letter back into the envelope "It's okay. Hey you are Kira's nurse right?"

"Yes." The nurse tense up "I am Nurse Kayla."

"I am Scott, Kira's boyfriend, she said you were always nice to her."

"I liked her. I met her a while ago when she needed some sleeping medication. She was so sweet then so when she was rushed in I was so upset."

Scott nods "So you spent a lot of time with her?"

"Yeah when you or Mason weren't here."

"So do you have any idea what happened to her?"

"I don't I'm sorry." The nurse looked down

"Please tell me something, I mean those doctors won't tell me anything." Scott begs

"I really don't know. I'm sorry for your loss."

Scott touches Kira's arm "Yeah I don't know where I'm supposed to go from here."

"There are coping with loss therapy sessions in the west wing of the hospital." The nurse suggests.

"Thanks but I just need time."

"Okay. I hate to be that person but the hospital would like me to remove all of her IVs and all the wires." The nurse walks towards Kira "The machines have to be turned off since there isn't a pulse."

"Wait do you have to do that so quickly?" Scott asks

"Hospitals are insensitive and broke so they like to rush people out."

"Oh I didn't think..." Scott is interrupted by someone squeezing his hand "Kira??"

Kira squeezes his hand again "Don't.... let.... her...."

"Let her what?" Scott asks before everything goes black. 

A.N

What is this nurse up to? Mason doesn't know Kira is alive. Maybe he won't need to know that if this crazy nurse  enacts her plans. Everything will be revealed soon. Thanks for all views, votes, and comments they are all greatly appreciated :)