Are you In?

"She has been slowly injecting you with Letharia Vulpina. It's because of this fox and wolf feud."

"I never have cared about that. I did all that supernatural fighting years ago to help protect you. The fox and wolf thing is so old and practically non-existent."

"I didn't believe in it either, I mean I thought it was something your mom was making up because she hates me. Apparently this isn't made up, it is very true and this person who captured us believes in it a lot. She has killed many foxes and I led her straight to you."

"Stop Scott, this isn't on you at all. She chose to be delusional and force her hatred onto me."

"She wouldn't have found you if I didn't." Scott covers his face "I should have left you alone to your new life."

"Don't you ever say that again, Scott." Kira grabs his hand "I love you no matter what. I need you in my life always. I don't know how much longer I have here but I'm glad I get to spend it with you. You are the love of my life and honestly I don't know how I would continue on this Earth after you left me so I'm glad it's me first. You will be okay I promise. Malia and Mason will take care of you but I need you to help Erica take care of Boyd. He will hold in all of his emotions and I don't want any of you doing that, I want all of you to care for each other and try to fight as little as possible. I am telling you now Malia won't mean anything she says, I know her and she will definitely lash out on you the most because she knows you mean the most to me."

"Kira I can't. I'm sorry I can't say goodbye again. We have done it so many times and..." Scott gets choked up

"Hey listen to me, we don't have to say goodbye. Let's say see you soon or let's say I'll find you again. We never have to say goodbye again. We have to be strong and I know it sucks, trust me the last thing I want is to di... to go away but we can't make this harder for anyone else. We are considered leaders in this group especially you and I don't want you to completely lose it over me. I mean I still want you to feel everything and I don't want you to hide it but I think only Stiles would be able to be handle your feelings. Don't hide away and when you need space from the group tell them. I know I was usually your person to go to but Stiles will step up for you and maybe you'll welcome another woman into your heart."

"I won't Kira. I can't, you're my person. You're the only woman in the world that has ever loved me in the way I needed and wanted it. I traveled miles and miles for you and I tried to love others when you lost your memory but I couldn't."

"Aww, How pathetic!" The woman's voice returns "You'll love a wolf soon enough Scott! You are mine!"

"Says who, bitch?" Kira yells back to the voice "You are a psycho."

"Is it time for your daily dose of Letharia Vulpina? Or hmm should show you a little feature, I like to call the Banshee and the Wolf: A Betrayal?"

"Don't you dare." Scott growls flashing his eyes

"Sorry Scott, I think this is exactly what the kitsune ordered."

15 minutes after the cruel video is shown

Kira won't even look in Scott's direction and she's moved to a far way corner. It's not like she didn't know Scott and Lydia hooked up but seeing it was a different thing. Kira saw the look of need in Scott's eyes while he was hooking up with Lydia and it was the same look he used to give her and now he gave his love to a friend that she trusted. Kira could deal with Scott hooking up with his string of random people but not with their friend. It was wrong of her to be upset and she knew that was Nurse Flowers' plan but it really did work. This video pushed Kira away from Scott and now Kira wasn't fighting the harmful drug in her system and what's worse Scott knew this would happen. He didn't open his mouth or try to hold her because he knew he would feel the same way and it was truly a betrayal.

Mason and Corey

"Where do we even start, Core?" Mason sat on the couch

"Let's make a chart, possible reasons why would someone want to kill Kira after all these years?"

"I don't know. Maybe something she has or someone she has recently contacted." Mason opens her bedroom door "Let me just check...."

"Get out Mase." Malia orders

"No. What are you doing here in Kira's bed? You look like you have been sitting in here for days."

"Shut up Mason."

Mason crawls into bed with Malia "I miss her too."

"She's... not... supposed to be..." Malia barely gets the words out

"Shh. I know she's the glue." Mason holds Malia "I want her back too."

Corey comes in "Did you... I'll just go." Corey closes the door behind himself

"He looks nice." Malia compliments her best friend's boyfriend

"Yeah he does. He has been by my side. Did you push Stiles away?"

"I broke up with him." Malia announces "Where is Scott?"

"He... umm... he is gone." Mason decided it was not in his best interest to tell anyone else about his search for Kira "He needs some space."

"He should've left her alone and she would be fine."

"Don't say that. You don't know that."

"Mase, none of this happened when he wasn't in her life."

"And she wasn't truly happy either. Let's not forget that." Mason swats Malia's arm "Do not take out your anger on Scott. You know he would do anything to protect Kira. Why is it that we all get to have our happy love lives but Scott and Kira can't? If evil won't let them at least we as their friends should let them."

"What do you mean evil won't let them?" Malia sits up "Do you think something evil did this?"

"I do but I already told Boyd and I know it's a long shot and maybe it's me trying to keep her alive and..."

"No I have a feeling,you are right. I am in." Malia stands up "Let's save Kira." 

   A.N 

What's going happen next? Is Kira going to forgive Scott in the little time she has left? How much time does she have left? Are Mason and Malia going to figure out where Kira and Scott are before it is too late?