We Will Help Ourselves

"Your friend is not in the hospital morgue. She hasn't not been seen by any nurses or moved since the doctors pronounced her dead. It has only been her boyfriend in her room, we decided to give him time to say goodbye."

"How is that good news?" Mason asks "She is still missing."

"Maybe she... I don't know. I just don't want you to sue the hospital."

"Sue the hospital? A PATIENT IS MISSING!" Mason screams "I am doing more than suing this shitty hospital."

"Sir calm down."

"Do not tell him to calm down. This on you and your hospital." Corey defends his boyfriend.

"So you guys aren't gonna send a team to find her? After your incompetence?" Mason rolls his eyes "This is bullshit."

"I can notify the police and that's pretty much all I can do." The nurse retorts "There are many other patients in this hospital and I don't think we are responsible for a crazy......"

"Stop." Corey interrupts "I think I have a good idea, we should go find Boyd."

Mason and Corey rush off to the office with only one goal in mind saving their best friend and getting some answers on what is happening.

"Boyd, Boyd!" Mason goes running in his office with Corey quickly trailing behind him

"Calm down." Boyd demands "What is going on?"

"Kira is missing."

"Kira died and I'm guessing her body is in the morgue."

"No no, Scott was with her and he said they hadn't taken her body to the morgue yet." Corey argues

"Was Scott there when you arrived?"

"No, but Boyd I don't think...."

Mason stops Corey "There is a corrupt nurse involved in this. She doesn't work at the hospital and she took Kira and now I'm starting to believe Scott too. I mean he won't answer his phone and he's gone."

"Corey can you please give me a moment with Mason?" Boyd sighs "Mason look I know you don't want to believe she's gone and I don't either but we have to face facts. You can't keep making up things."

"Fine Boyd, if you don't believe me then Corey and I will find them without your help." Mason slams the office door behind him

"What's going on?"

"We are on our own, Corey."

"We could ask Stiles or Lydia or Malia to help."

"No if Boyd won't help us then neither will they. It's up to us to bring Kira and Scott home."

Meanwhile Scott and Kira

Scott sat in this blank white-walled room holding the frail body of Kira. He begged and shouted for hours for the deranged woman to let him go but obviously she wasn't going to do that. For some unknown reason she had a vendetta against the love of his life.

"Scott McCall, a true Alpha." The woman's voice called from some hidden intercom in this torturous room "What's a wolf doing with the likes of a fox? That's not our way and someone had to correct it. You're welcome."

"I wasn't thanking you for anything. You killed her because she was a fox? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Oh no no, Scott, I killed her because of you. I tried to get you to realize your wrongdoing years ago."

"That was you on the cliff?" Scott tenses up

"Of course, I had to help you see the light. It worked for a while especially when that Banshee friend of yours kept you distracted but no you just had to go crawling back to the fox. I cause a threat across the world and yet you still come back to the fox. No matter what I do , you come back to the fox!"

"You're damn right I do. Nothing you do, not even death can bring me away from Kira. I don't believe in this whole fox and wolf feud." Scott holds Kira closer "So you can keep us in here forever or let us go and let me give her peace."

"These foxes have always thought they are the better species but they are wrong. I have successfully annihilated many foxes and where was their tremendous power then?"

"Kira is the love of my life. I don't care about your hatred for foxes, bring her back and leave us alone."

"No, Scott you are mine!!!"

"What do you mean I am yours?" Scott questioned to no answer "Hello! Hello! Answer me!"

"Scott..." Kira opens her eyes slowly "It hurts please make it stop."

"Kira I promise I will. I'll get us out of here and you can go surrounded by friends."

"Scott, you know I'm going to die soon." Kira tears up "I don't want to die. I want to be with you and grow together eventually have kids and finally be able to see Mason marry Corey. I don't understand why this happening to me. I haven't hurt anyone."

Scott caresses her face "Kira I'm so sorry. I want to have a family with you too and you're supposed to grow old with me. Hell, you're going to outlive us all with your 1000 year life-span."

"Scott I love you."

"I love you too Kira." Scott groans "I don't think I can do this without you. It's too hard and I can't handle it."

"Scott you can. You are the strongest person I have ever met and I know you will take care of them."

"Kira I have to be honest with you. This is all my fault."

"What? What are you talking about Scott?" Kira stares at him stunned "You mean this is a supernatural threat?"

"I'm saying the reason you were in the hospital and the reason you are dying, the reason we are even in this place now is my fault. If I never would've tried to get you back, you wouldn't be dying now."

Kira pushes Scott'shands away "Don't touch me. I can't believe this right now. What is happeningto me?" 

A.N 

      I literally lost all inspiration in writing this story years ago when Kira was written out of the show. I will always ship Scira no question but after I finish this story I am done writing Scira stories. I came back to finish this story because of all of you guys' special, nice, and very appreciated  comments. Thank you guys so much, you are the reason I'm even finishing this story and it is cool to see there are still Scira fans out there. Keep shipping! Until the next chapter......