Together

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Alright but umm you need a shower first." Mason holds his nose "Like get in the shower right now."

" Shut uppppp! Alright, alright I am going." Malia rushes to the bathroom

Mason was glad he was able to get Malia out of bed but he feared what would happen if he couldn't save Kira and Scott. Would Malia just go back to hibernating in Kira's bed? Would she kill Mason if Kira died? He honestly didn't know and that's what scared him

Scott and Kira

"Kira, I know you hate me right now... but I'm sorry." Scott wastes his breath

"I don't hate you Scott which makes me feel even worse." Kira coughs "I know you loved Lydia but I didn't think it was that level."

"Kira, please understand...." Scott couldn't even think of words to say

"I wish I would've died as soon she put this poison in my system. My image of you would've been pure and full of only love."

"I don't want you wishing death on yourself because of me."

"It's not because of you, it is for me. I wanted something left for myself. This supernatural world has been taking things from me since I was sixteen and all I ever wanted was you and it took that too."

Scott shakes his head "No it didn't Kira; I'm in here with you. I am right here for you and yes I made a huge mistake but we can choose each other, we don't have to let this crazy woman win. She did this all to separate us and I've only ever wanted you." Scott walks over to Kira "I'm not letting anybody take you away from me again. I've made that mistake one too many times and I am done."

"Scott, you and I aren't meant to be. Foxes and wolves...."

"No!" Scott yells "No! I'm not hearing that anymore especially not from you. If you say that Kira..."

Kira reaches for Scott's arm "Sit down and stop yelling. I don't want her coming back."

Scott listens "Alright."

"Do you remember when the dead-pool existed?"

"Kira let's not talk..."

"We went cuddle in my bed."

"Yeah and we went on a date." Scott smiles

"And then it you stabbed me." Kira laughs "I know it's horrible to laugh but you stabbed me. The wolf that wouldn't hurt a fly stabbed me."

"That's funny?"

"To me yes. Come on think about it. Remember when I turned evil?"

"And you flipped me on my ass?" Scott reminisces "Yeah I guess that was hilarious."

"We have been through all that. If I can laugh and still kiss you after you stabbed me then we can get through this."

"You're right. Maybe we can cure you, I mean you have healing abilities and I know you are weakened by this poison but if we can keep it to a minimum maybe your body can slowly heal."

Kira pecks Scott on his cheek "How are we going to stop her from releasing more in the room?"

"I have to go back to my corner and we have to appear like we are done with each other." Scott whispers "Trust me."

"Always."  

A.N 

The story will be ending relatively soon. Thanks for you continued support