Resolved?

"I know Kira. I just want things to get better for all of us."

"If you want me to talk to Scott I will but it's only for you." Kira complies

"Okay thanks, I'll call him."

"Okay."

5 minutes later

"Okay I have everything together. Scott will be here in a few minutes so you can get everything out in the open." Mason informs her

"Okay I mean I'm not jumping for joy considering everything that has happened."

"If anything maybe he can help figure out what is going on with you?"

"Yeah maybe I don't know."

"Can you try to be a little optimistic?"

"Mase I don't think I can be."

"Hey guys." Scott comes into the room

"Hey Scott." Mason greets him

"Hi."

"Well um this is awkward so should I go get some food?" Mason asks

"No." Kira responds.

"I'll take that as a yes." Mason practically runs out of the room.

"So are you ok?"

Kira nods "Yeah I'm good. "

"What happened?"

"I don't know."

"Oh any theories?"

" Nope but you came here for a different reason. So what do you want to say?"

"I want to say I'm sorry for betraying you. It was too much for me and Lydia..."

Kira stops him "I don't want to hear her name. You know what it's fine."

"She understood what happened and we were both vulnerable. We both regret it and wish we could take it back."

"So if that's all true, why didn't you tell me? Or why did she act like such a bitch to me?"

"I didn't want you to hate me like you do now so that's why I didn't tell you as for her I can't answer."

Kira frowns "I don't hate you but I hate her."

"Don't hate her."

"Why?"

"She is in a lot of pain."

"Oh she is?" Kira rolls her eyes.

"I know you are too and like I said I'm sorry. I want to fix it for you just tell me how."

"I need some time away from you some time to think."

"This year should be enough right?"

"So you are still leaving?" Kira questions "Is Lydia going with you? Is that why you wanted to go away originally?"

"No no Kira that isn't it. Forget Lydia." Scott replies

"I love you but if you want to try things with her..."

"No I don't love her I never have and I never will that night meant nothing to me at all. She is not you and that will never be enough for me."

"Okay."

"Scott? Kira?" Lydia tears up

"What the hell are you doing here?" Kira groans

"I came to see Mason I thought he'd be here."

"Lydia listen I can explain..."

"No I shouldn't have come here. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Lydia runs away.

"Ugh she is always around."

"Kira she is my friend and you used to care about her."

"Go then go after her!" Kira berates

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Leave I just want you to leave. Please don't come back."

"Do you mean today?"

"I mean for good. I can't deal with you always being obligated to Lydia."

"I am not obligated to her. But why does she bother you so much?"

"I don't know. She seemed really upset I mean why would she be that upset if it meant nothing"

"I honestly don't know why. I mean she knows we are friends maybe having you back is unfamiliar."

"You have slept with plenty of women I mean she never seemed jealous of them."

"Kira I honestly don't know but I can't lose you again so I can't go after her right now."

"I feel bad I didn't want her to be hurt I mean I'm made at her but I can't stand her being this upset."

"So do I chase after her or..?"

Kira smiles "Give it a day just because I'm in a hospital."

"We need to figure out why so we can get you out of here."

"You are right but first....." Kira starts then passes out.

A.N

Thanks for all support