Issues? Why?

Kira gasps "What? What are you talking about?"

"He was hurting because you were gone and she had just broken up with Parrish."

"I don't care. Is that why she was so pissy with me? Because I stole her life and her boyfriend."

Malia comes out of the room "What did I miss?"

"Did you fall asleep?" Mason asks.

"Yeah you said you had this."

Kira starts walking towards her room but Mason calls her "Kira wait."

"I'm sorry like this isn't your fault at all but I just want to be alone right now." Kira goes into her room and shuts the door.

Kira just fell to the floor bawling. She was an idiot she told herself. She was so hurt but some part of her knew she had no right to be. That however didn't change how she felt she just wanted to stop getting bombshell after bombshell. Kira loved her friends but she had enough of them at this point. Kira wanted control of her life again but she knew that would start when she got some of her memories. She knew those memories were the key of how to fix herself but first she wanted to sleep. Sleep was the temporary cure to her pain and how this hurt like hell.

When Kira woke up to hospital she freaked. She didn't scream or even move rapidly though. It was mostly confusion. She just was sleeping.

"Kira Kira?" A warbled voice called.

"Mm where am I?" Kira rubs her head

"How many sleeping pills did you take?" Malia asks

"Sleeping pills, what are you talking about? I didn't take any sleeping pills."

"That's the only explanation of why you have been asleep for 5 days straight. You didn't wake up once not to eat or anything."

Kira shrugs "Look I didn't know that but I didn't take any sleeping pills. I don't even have any."

"Kira I love you but I can't help you if you lie."

"Malia.... I... I'm....not...." Kira drifts back into her sleep.

This time when Kira woke up no one was there but a nurse. "Excuse me, what is wrong with me?"

"No one knows it's almost like you keep going in and out of comas."

"Where's my friend Malia?" Kira looks at the I.V in her arm.

"Honey she was in here a week ago." The nurse says "Your friends have been popping in and out."

Kira grabs for her phone and pulls up a picture of Scott "What about him?"

"He came in three times. He was very sad. Mason told him you were upset."

"Yeah I am and for now on this guy, his name is Scott, and he is not allowed to see me."

"Are you sure?"

"No redheads and not him." Kira sits up "Can I have some food?"

"First I have to take some blood." The nurse pricks Kira with a needle "Okay do you want me to alert any of your friends?"

"Mason."

20 minutes later Mason arrives.

"Hey Mase." Kira says.

"Hey Kira you're up. "Mason hugs her

"Mason I swear I didn't take pills."

Mason lies next to Kira "I know you didn't."

"What the hell is happening to me?"

"I don't know."

"Don't tell Scott I'm okay." Kira instructs

"Are you still mad?"

"Don't ask that dumb question."

"I have to. He is a wreck because I told him the truth."

Kira sighs "I don't care. This has nothing to do with him."

"Actually I never told you the full story."

"Go ahead."

"Lydia and Scott knew it was a mistake and they have been just friends."

"This adds nothing to my feelings so..."

"Kira you need to stop being unreasonable right now. You are the love of Scott's life and I know he's the love of yours so stop this foolishness."

"I just need some time to process okay? This isn't a good feeling for me but you don't care."

Mason lays next to Kira "I do care about your pain but I feel like this is my fault so I don't want you to be mad at Scott."

"Mase I'm glad you told me truth so I'm not mad at you. Scott didn't tell me so that's the reason I'm mad. I mean I can't be mad at him for sleeping with her but it's just a hard pill to swallow."

An

Thanks for the support. I should be updating my other story on Saturday or Sunday.