Rescue Mission

Scott walks back over to his side of the room "Fine if you don't want me then I'm done trying!"

"Good, I'm over you!! You shouldn't ever come back into my life! I hate all this supernatural stuff anyways and maybe my parents were right."

"Stop talking to me!" Scott hated this stupid charade his love and he were forced to play. He secretly wondered if Kira hated some part of him.

"Fine you are a lowly Alpha anyways! Who have you protected? Oh that's right no one."

"I can't protect you guys because no one ever listens to me. You guys just take all these stupid risks and then I get blamed for the consequences."

"Ooh looks like the lovebirds have fallen out of love... aww so sad." The lady laughs "If that's all I had to do to stop this relationship, I wouldn't have poisoned you, young fox. Oh well."

"Hey can I get out of here now?" Scott yells

"Oh you will be able to soon Scott, don't you worry." The lights go out

"Hey hey..." Scott calls to the voice checking to see if it left.

"Scott, don't leave me here alone please." Kira cries "I feel weaker and I need you to be here when I go..."

"Kira you aren't going to die." Scott goes and holds her frail body. It freaked him out because he could feel the life slipping away from his anchor.

"I don't want to die Scott. I want to be with you." Kira grabs his hand "Kitsunes are supposed to have long lives, my mom is almost nine hundred year old and I'm supposed to have that too."

"Kira, then fight this please. We are always going to heal this together and fight this. We are going to have the life we want, we deserve it. We have saved and protected so many people and now we are going to save and protect ourselves."

Kira sits up "Okay, what's your plan?"

"I'm going to play along with her wolf superiority thing and hopefully I'll get an upper hand over her. Then I'll free you and we can find Satomi or your mom ask them for reishi."

"I believe in you Scott."

"Kira I am truly sorry again. I never wanted to hurt you, I mean I would have rather hurt myself than you. You are my joy and I want you to get up." Scott stands up "I'm not waiting on anything anymore. No tricks, or games, or waiting for people to rescue us. Let's go home Kira."

Back to Malia and  Mason

"So that's our theory Boyd, do you at least believe me now that I have more traction?" Mason pleads "Come on, I..."

"Mason, I believe you." Boyd nods

"Oh my, how much evidence do I have to provide?"

Malia elbows Mason "He believes you. Shut up."

"Wait you believe me?"

"Yes. Kira's body shouldn't have disappeared that quickly. And Scott has been AWOL which isn't like him at all even the first time he and Kira were separated." Boyd stands up "I am pissed though because I thought this shit was over and everyone was on their way to happiness. Now how do you suggest we fix this?"

"Me? What? No! Boyd you're supposed to fix this." Mason throws his hands up

"No, you are the one who came up with this theory. You did the questioning and convincing so come up with a solution to fix this."

"Umm no. Boyd I need your help."

"You have my help."

Malia slaps the desk "Alright guys this is wasting time. Where do you think that corrupt nurse took Kira?"

"I have no idea. She just seemed sketchy, maybe an abandoned building."

"I think we should start with the why because Kira hasn't used her powers in years. So it would have to be someone who knew us from the old days."

"We defeated all those villains." Malia adds

"Then again when did anyone truly leave us alone after we defeated them?"

"We need the old gang if we are going to figure this out."

"Mase no. I can't face Stiles, let's keep thinking."

"He's right, Malia, we need all hands on deck if we are going to save Kira."

"I can't..."

"This is about your best friend. We will do whatever it takes. Let's get everyone."

"Everyone?" Boyd jokingly groans thinking back to Stiles' craziness

"Everyone!" Mason yells

A.N

Thank you for your support and votes. 3 more chapters and the story is done