What should I say?

Morning seemed to come fast.

"Kira?"

Kira stirs from her sleep "Yes?"

"Are you ok?"

"I am. Did something bad happen last night?"

"No I just wanted to make sure."

Kira kisses his cheek "You're amazing."

"For what?"

"For being here with me and not holding old things against me."

"I guess I could say thanks to you for similar things."

"I mean you forgave me for a pretty harsh accusation."

"I know why you thought it but it did hurt a little. I'm over it now just as long as you talk to me if you feel like sad or mad and don't walk away." Scott wraps his arms around Kira tighter

"I promise I will."

"You're so beautiful in the morning. How is that possible?"

"I'm a mess I have dried mascara all down my cheeks and..." Scott interrupts her rant with a kiss

"You are beautiful just accept the compliment."

"Fine."

A knock interrupts their peace

"What?" Kira calls

"It's Mason."

"And Malia."

Kira laughs at their voices "Come in."

Mason pokes his head in first "Are you going to throw something at me?"

"No come in."

Mason and Malia proceed in with caution not knowing if this was a trick or not

"Hey Scott." Mason waves

"Hey."

"Hey S, how are you?"

"I'm good."

"Alright so what do you guys want?" Kira asks impatiently.

"We want you to not be pissed at us right now."

"I'm not pissed anymore. I was more hurt than anything else but I get why you guys didn't tell me."

"Yeah because Mase and I love you and can't function without you." Malia puppy dog faces Kira.

Kira pulls her two best friends onto the bed "I love you guys."

"There are miracles." Mason says with relieve.

"That's true." Malia coincides

Kira smiles" You guys are my best friends. I don't think I could stay mad at you forever."

"Do you think we could all do something today?" Mason inquires

"Yeah I guess so but what should we do?"

Scott gets up off the bed to take a phone call "Excuse me for a minute."

Malia moves into Scott's place "Girl your man is fine."

"I don't want to put that label on it yet."

"Ki come on I think it is too late to play the no label thing."

"Malia has a point as much I hate to admit it."

Kira sighs "I mean I feel like I love Scott and I could see myself with him but..."

Mason interrupts "Is it because he is your boss?"

"Yeah."

"Then quit." Malia suggests

"I love my job and he loves his job and I am not going to quit. Boyd is the greatest person ever and I'm not going to be ungrateful."

"So what's the story with Boyd? I mean you never really told me."

"Or me? Your best friend."

"You guys remember when I was a waitress at Hooter's well one night a really sketchy guy came in and I mean the guys are creeps there but I knew how to deal. Anyways this guy stayed to closing and followed me to my car and tried to rape me but Boyd came out of nowhere and got the guy off me. Then he came to the police station with me and helped me through the situation and gave me his information. I went to his and Erica's house and we all talked that night and he offered me a job as long as I promised to quit the other and ever since then Erica and Boyd have been nice to me."

Mason frowns "Why didn't you tell us earlier?"

"Mase I wanted to forget about the whole completely."

Scott pops in "Kira can I talk to you for one second?"

Kira gets out the bed and steps outside "What's up?"

"I don't know how to tell you this but.."

"Hold on." Kira shuts the door to the room so Mason and Malia don't eavesdrop "Okay go ahead."

"I have to leave for a little bit."

"Oh that's not a big deal or anything."

"For a year."

Kira rolls her eyes "What do you mean a year and for what?"

"I have to go to Italy for a year and you can't come with me or anything."

"I don't understand. Why?"

"I can't tell you ok." Scott grabs her hand

"NO it's not okay." Kira pulls away "What is going on? I mean you get a phone call and now you have to leave."

"Kira I love you..."

"Stop. I think I've had enough disappointment just for now give me some time."

"Ooh well here's the thing I leave next week." 

 I got my inspiration back to write and now I'm out of school so I hope to write more. I know Scira is't happening in season 6 but they are my OTP so I'm never going to stop shipping or writing for them. However I might starting writing for other shows such as Empire or Sense8 because Hakeem/Laura and Wolfgang/Kala are too cute for me not to write about them.  I hope all Scira shippers are holding out hope because I am. Thanks for reading, voting,and commenting on my stories I sincerely appreciate it.

~Scira4ever