"These... We are leaving you then. Don't forget that in about one hour you have to come down for lunch. It is their first day and you have to be at the dining room in time." He states and gets out of my office with Elias behind him.

The door closes and I sigh.

I fall back on my chair and shut my eyes.

"You are an asshole!" I murmur to myself and Devon appears in my mind smirking.

"I am glad you admit it even now!"

"Welcome again! What happened with you today? I feel honored, twice a day in less than an hour?" I ask him in frustration and he growls.

"Last time you were begging me to stay with you... What is it kid? Problems with the young she wolf?" he asks laughing wickedly and I groan running my hands through my hair.

"I have no problem at all... She is not even a she wolf. I hate this type of women that can't respect their nature." I reply and he gets immediately in an attack mood.

"Listen to me carefully because I won't repeat myself again! Leave her alone and do not even dare go close to her. She is not a fucking, dirty, cheap slut! She is a real woman! Let her do her job and leave. I know you like her but she is not someone you can have as your toy!" he roars and shows me his teeth growling threateningly.

"Really? And you didn't like her? You appeared in my mind for the first time and you were happy! Stop accusing me for liking her because I don't! You do but guess what! She is not your idiot mate and you want no one else except from her!" I scream ready to lose my self control and break everything around me.

"I warned you kid... Keep your lies for someone else... Mark my words: She is not for you!" he replies and blocks me again.

The hell!

What is happening today?

No!

What is happening from the moment my eyes landed on her? 'Her' means Iris Black.

First of all, Devon appeared out of nowhere and he was more than happy, he was excited with her and for some seconds I was shocked. It is the first time after we had found our 'mate' that he was acting like this. He was like a puppy, he was shaking his tail impatiently, he was howling cheerfully, he was giving me a hard time.

I don't know what has gotten into him. I mean... He surely likes her, probably because she is annoying me already and she is an excellent fighter for a woman. He admires her and I know it.

Okay, I have to admit that once my eyes met hers I froze, they are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, they are big, expressive and their color is unique. Everyone would like it and most people are jealous of them.

But...

As unique her eyes are so she is. She is not a normal woman, her expression, the way she was dressed with jeans and a blouse closed until her neck, the air around her, her aura were going against her nature. Fighter or not this image is dramatic, at least for me because everyone else likes her.

Okay, yes, she has a quite sweet face and her lips seem great, her hair is shining but it is too long and without much grace and elegance, her body has to be good but I can't be sure as I haven't seen her without clothes but she is nothing so charming.

And her scent, this damn drowning scent... Strawberries and blueberries... God! I think I still smell it like she is here.

I am a fucking mess! I did the mistake again...

I can't lie, I wanted to tease her but I didn't do it to hurt or piss her off so much as it seemed I did. She looked so angry when I told her that she can ask from the other female fighters help to change the way she gets dressed... I am an asshole, I can admit it to myself but I didn't expect she would take it so seriously.