She hates to admit it, but Chii is right. They all knew her ex like the back of their hands and she knows that they will differently cross paths again. And when that time comes, she is sure that he will make her turn to him.

*********

"So what do you want to eat tonight?" Jungkook asked as he drive them home.

Jisoo just continue staring outside the car. "Up to you." She simply answered and sigh again.

Jungkook cast a glance to his girlfriend worriedly. Jisoo seems to be in troubled and her lack of response and attention is boosting his curiousity and worry.

"Love, you alright?"

"Hmm"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine, okay?"

He flinched when Jisoo raised her voice at him. "I'm sorry" he mumbles and just focus on driving.

This is the first time that Jisoo raised her voice at him. Even when she's dead tired she never done it before.

Maybe, I pushed her to her limits.

He was about to say something but Jisoo already turns her back on him and walks towards her bedroom, leaving Jungkook with a sad heart.

Jisoo throws herself in her bed as soon as she close her bedroom door. She exhausted. Too exhausted. A lot of things happened this day and meeting her ex-boyfriend drained her and put her on a foul mood.

For the past four years, she was waiting for the day that she will see her ex-boyfriend to confront him of what he did but she realized that she wasn't ready.

She thought the hate and anger that she felt for him was gone but when she saw those brown eyes. Those brown eyes that made her fall in love and the very same eyes that broke her heart into million pieces.

She thought she was fine. She thought that he will never affect her but she was wrong. He still have that effect on her. He still made her heart beats so fast when he called her that name. That name that she loves.

She still...she immediately slaps herself. She can't still have that feelings for him because she already have that perfect man who loves her unconditionally.

She loves Jungkook.

"Jungkook? Crap! I need to apologize for what I did."

Jisoo walks towards the kitchen and she was greeted by Jungkook's masculine back. Her boyfriend is diligently cooking their dinner making her feel awful for her behavior earlier.

Jungkook flinch when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around his waist then he felt Jisoo leaning against his back.

"Love?" He questioned.

Jisoo sigh deeply, inhaling Jungkook's natural scent that always makes her feel home. Jungkook is her home.

"I'm sorry" she softly whispered against Jungkook's back.

Jungkook did not respond letting Jisoo continue.

"I know you just care about me and I'm sorry for raising my voice and dumping my annoyance at you. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry." She apologize.

Jungkook turn off the stove before turning, facing Jisoo. "Love, I know something's been bothering you and it's not about work. I'm just right here. You can always tell me what's bothering you." He said gently.

Jisoo tightly closed her eyes. Jungkook deserves to know the truth, and the truth is what she will tell him tonight.

"Why don't we take a seat?" She suggested and gently lead themselves in the dinning table.